• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sharing pics our my furred pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
Firstly here is Oliver, our tuxedo cat. We got him as a kitten shortly after we moved to where we are living now. I worked at a call center at the time and was in training. The trainer announced to the class that he had 4 kittens, 2 boys and 2 girls, that needed homes. The mother was his cat and the father was unknown. I said I might be interested and he wrote down the color choices. I thought about it all day and chose a male black and white cat. They lived out of town and I never even got to see Oliver until he was dropped off at my door. I feel soooooo lucky as he is one of the handsomest cats I've ever seen (of course I might be biased :rolleyes: :rofl:)

As a kitty

How he fell asleep on his first night here

Christmas 2006

Christmas 2007

Christmas 2008

Just last week:

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
Secondly, is our baby Foxxy. She was my Christmas gift to my husband last year. She is 3/4 Pomeranian and 1/4 American Eskimo. She's a little DIVA who demands all of our attention and will cry when she's not getting enough:rofl:

Here she is as a pup. She was born September 29, 2008:

When I brought her home and gave her to hubby Dec 23rd, 2008. They are both exploring the new travel carrier (worked very well for bringing 3 birds home too :lol:)

And here she is now:

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
I miss seeing Foxy pics :D

Oliver looks just like our cat back home his name is Alex he's a big butt head LOL

Oliver is very handsome :D

LuvMyBirds

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
Love the little Diva in her fur coat! I'm bummed that for the first time in my life I have a Chihuahua that doesn't like to dress up! She can get a t-shirt,sweater or jacket off in 0.2 seconds! She wouldn't even move in her Halloween costume!

Attachments

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Awww cutie-pies!!!!

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
What cute babies!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Cute babies you have!:)

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
Love the little Diva in her fur coat! I'm bummed that for the first time in my life I have a Chihuahua that doesn't like to dress up! She can get a t-shirt,sweater or jacket off in 0.2 seconds! She wouldn't even move in her Halloween costume!
That's the CUTEST little bee ever!!! Too funny about your pup just flopping down and not moving. Foxxy will do that when she has to wear her muzzle. she just flops and still tries to bark... :rofl:
I don't have a Halloween costume for her - I missed out on a great pumpkin costume on Kijiji. I'm looking to see what I can find for a Christmas sweater.

Foxxy also has this coat:

for when daddy takes her for walks. He won't be seen with a dog with a pink leopard print coat! lmao!!
I love the blue one too cuz it's fuzzy inside and has a hood! :rofl:

Last edited:

CKJ

Real Name
Cindy
What a cute pair! Love the picture where he's fallen asleep his first night home....another picture I like is the one of Oliver & Foxxy on the blanket looking to their left...cute, cute! Thanks for sharing these pictures ~

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Awh they're both ADORABLE! when i put clothes on my dogs they don't move, either.. unless we're going for a walk.. then they get so excited they forget what they're wearing! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.