• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Seriously Nutz tiny bird box

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
She’s ready for toy trying after her escape and cheekily getting herself back into her cage for bed lol... :cloud9: View attachment 328102
If that's balsa, and it is a beautiful toy btw.....if that budgie is like the 2 heaven sent nuggets omg they can tear it up!

Love this, great toys and choices!

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
I don’t know how everyone gets such great photos of their birds and toys because mine stop playing immediately if I’m near with a phone lol. I tried to get some good ones but...lol

Little Ice doesn’t know what to do with her beak yet. So she’s been a delicate chewer; however she has played with her toys a ton (see the frayed ends of twisties). Destruction is very minimal.
629E9A17-9C67-4347-995D-5DD889C1DA85.jpeg
I gave Cactus some and she is a better destroyer. :hilarious: She LOVES the coconut dish. She takes foot toys out of it and treats. Then she poops on it lol...which is easy to clean since the coconut is so smooth.:rolleyes:. This may be her new favorite thing. 590494BD-68D8-494D-937D-6677D864E79D.jpeg

And these two toys are after five days in adult budgie cage. 105BF625-7C0D-4CBB-A696-3B0B55F738A1.jpeg E814248E-EE2C-460C-9B8F-BF62EE45C8E4.jpeg

The box comes with so many different textures and bits that it’s keeping them busy.
And there were enough toys for all of the little birds here to get some. :heart:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
I remember how surprised you were when you saw the actual size of gccs, Quakers and other conures. You were used to your BIG guys and then you saw the size of some of mine @ ParrotStars. Even though you were still drooling over the baby macs and hys.
:laugh:

Oh my... I will note that budgie head is the size of 5/8" barrel bead. Wow.... just wow.

She is cute!
And in my flock, budgies are the middle size!:roflmao:

You know who makes toys that all my birds love is @jmfleish. You should look to her for inspiration Sarah. I got a bunch of hers with some birds. My guys will go in each other’s cages to chew those. That would be small parrot, parrotlet, cockatiel, budgies.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I don’t know how everyone gets such great photos of their birds and toys because mine stop playing immediately if I’m near with a phone lol. I tried to get some good ones but...lol

Little Ice doesn’t know what to do with her beak yet. So she’s been a delicate chewer; however she has played with her toys a ton (see the frayed ends of twisties). Destruction is very minimal.
View attachment 328825
I gave Cactus some and she is a better destroyer. :hilarious: She LOVES the coconut dish. She takes foot toys out of it and treats. Then she poops on it lol...which is easy to clean since the coconut is so smooth.:rolleyes:. This may be her new favorite thing. View attachment 328829

And these two toys are after five days in adult budgie cage. View attachment 328827 View attachment 328828

The box comes with so many different textures and bits that it’s keeping them busy.
And there were enough toys for all of the little birds here to get some. :heart:
Nope, I don't need them to be prize winning photos, just need to see the damage done. These are perfect.
Adult budgie I can do, little Ice has me making some changes. :D

I knew you would love the coconut! Hmmmm.... oh my, I might have something just as cute in your next one, just had the cutest idea!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
And in my flock, budgies are the middle size!:roflmao:

You know who makes toys that all my birds love is @jmfleish. You should look to her for inspiration Sarah. I got a bunch of hers with some birds. My guys will go in each other’s cages to chew those. That would be small parrot, parrotlet, cockatiel, budgies.
Jen is a very good friend of mine, you know we only live about an hour from each other. ;) Truthfully I never look at other vendors stores as I don't want inspiration. I also refuse to price check my toys my against other stores as I don't want to be swayed into raising prices on my large bird toys. I have a few good friends that I messaged asking questions about overall size and safety but the best way for me to adapt is seeing the before and after photos. I'm extremely adaptable and highly trainable. :laugh: If I were to become extremely stuck ( which I don't think I am ) everyone should remember that I bought Blu's Bird Toys wood designs a few years back... I have every one of Jan's toys in a giant book and she really has some beautiful toys.

Watch me adapt @finchly :laugh:
As long as I get a bit of feedback I can tweak anything to be perfect! :p We specialize in difficult. :rofl:

Tvdv96

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tessa
Really love these toys :heart: in Holland there aren't much great shops to buy toys, so I know where I will make my next order :) I will just have to figure out how to make a PayPal account :lol:

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Love these pics! Do you remember what size subscription box you got? I've been thinking about getting one for my little guy
This is the box for small birds in the largest available size. Since I have a variety of little birds it’s perfect.

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Nope, I don't need them to be prize winning photos, just need to see the damage done. These are perfect.
Adult budgie I can do, little Ice has me making some changes. :D

I knew you would love the coconut! Hmmmm.... oh my, I might have something just as cute in your next one, just had the cutest idea!

It’s so much fun receiving the box, I probably get just as excited as the birds do :lol:.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
It’s so much fun receiving the box, I probably get just as excited as the birds do :lol:.
Tell Ice I got this! :rofl: I'm going to LMAO while doing her toys. :laugh: :sherlo:

Just let me know how they did with the compact toys vs the relaxed ones when you find out. :D