• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Seriously Nutz tiny bird box

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
I ordered a subscription Seriously Nutz bird toy box...for the budgies. :swoon:

Sarah makes Bowsers absolute favorite toys so I figured I should share the awesome with the littlest members of the flock.

She did an amazing job of creating toys that will interest them without frustrating their tiny beaks. :heart: Not to mention I am obsessed with seasonal toys and these are so cute!

I’ll post pics with the birds shortly after I get toys hung up.
CC2E77BA-1EA7-4844-B7AE-A06830703453.jpeg E8328373-B219-461C-BB01-0530AD4246D4.jpeg 83436633-6324-4A13-AB75-C2C0F6B7E0C1.jpeg 26F608C3-E13E-4C22-A56A-2B8D651E4FD5.jpeg 51E83D0A-5B5D-407F-86E8-B9BCFD2C2F7D.jpeg 8952442F-4B46-4106-AA6B-4556B349390B.jpeg
:budgie7:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:laughin: Omg... did I do okay? Shoot I nearly fell out of my chair when I read "Budgies". :otplc:

Joe said "like a parakeet?" :giggle:

I'll need lots of feedback before the next one. Don't be afraid to tell me what wasn't a favorite. I have no idea. ;)
:tprty::crft:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
:laughin: Omg... did I do okay? Shoot I nearly fell out of my chair when I read "Budgies". :otplc:

I'll need lots of feedback before the next one. Don't be afraid to tell me what wasn't a favorite. I have no idea. ;)
They look great for littles! Balsa, mahogany, wicker... all good!

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa

You did great! I had so much fun opening it and seeing all of the toys for the little winged beavers. :heart:

I’m just about to put some in the cages and I’ll be sure to take a lot of photos. May take a couple of days for them to play as that’s normal for them and new things but I’ll be sure to give feedback. :loveshower:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Thats my favorite too! I’m definitely hanging that one up in my new little budgies cage tonight.
Really? I almost didn't do it. :laugh: I made a funny little ( I thought ugly ) toy for Saroj once and it is her absolute favorite still! Simple little "hugs & Kisses" toy on the store. I never realized that some birds need that space in between the toys pieces, now I get it. Is it the little danglilies on that one?

Can't wait for pictures! It shocks me when I see the little guys next to items I know the size of... I'm sure I need to go smaller still. :roflmao:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I ordered a subscription Seriously Nutz bird toy box...for the budgies. :swoon:

Sarah makes Bowsers absolute favorite toys so I figured I should share the awesome with the littlest members of the flock.

She did an amazing job of creating toys that will interest them without frustrating their tiny beaks. :heart: Not to mention I am obsessed with seasonal toys and these are so cute!

I’ll post pics with the birds shortly after I get toys hung up.
View attachment 328064 View attachment 328065 View attachment 328066 View attachment 328067 View attachment 328068 View attachment 328069
:budgie7:
It's a beeyoutiful pile of toys!!!!

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Oh, those are great looking!! Sarah, you are finally mastering toys for the small birds. Really too, it depends on how small is too small or large ... after all, a particular toy can be just right for a certain bird size while that same toy might be too big or too small for the same size bird. Ya just never know.

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Really? I almost didn't do it. :laugh: I made a funny little ( I thought ugly ) toy for Saroj once and it is her absolute favorite still! Simple little "hugs & Kisses" toy on the store. I never realized that some birds need that space in between the toys pieces, now I get it. Is it the little danglilies on that one?

Can't wait for pictures! It shocks me when I see the little guys next to items I know the size of... I'm sure I need to go smaller still. :roflmao:
Yep...it’s the dangly things :hilarious:...it’s got little hearts and macaw beads for anyone who can’t quite make it out, which makes it charming to me.

Tried putting some new toys in for Ice. Here’s Ice now meeting all the animal friends in my daughters room :glowlol:. Her flying is exceptionally good so there’s that..
.:laughing7:
FEB4BCBB-F871-4AA9-8AD6-DE8F10EDFF01.jpeg A123CCB6-A628-405C-BF14-2F3FC555F8EB.jpeg

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra

I remember how surprised you were when you saw the actual size of gccs, Quakers and other conures. You were used to your BIG guys and then you saw the size of some of mine @ ParrotStars. Even though you were still drooling over the baby macs and hys.

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
She has nibbled a bit on the rope of the pink toy and on the beads of the basket toy. I’m leaving her alone for now so she can sleep after her exciting (many flights) around the room. :hilarious: She went straight to the toys though which is great.

9BD045ED-AB1F-4E79-8656-32B1088EE8F3.jpeg A5B7C299-2869-4D91-8BFA-46752D1E076B.jpeg

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Oh my... I will note that budgie head is the size of 5/8" barrel bead. Wow.... just wow.

She is cute!
I was worried that pic would worry you lol.

But the toys really are a good size. Too tiny and they’re just dust by the end of the day with the adults.
I didn’t want to stress her out (though she really seemed pleased with herself and not stressed at all lol) so I turned the lights off and let her sleep. But I’ll get more pics tomorrow.
She really did hop right into her cage after her fly time and go straight to the new toys. Even before food so I’m taking that as the sign of a happy bird.