• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Seriously Nutz Sidewalk Sale Information

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

LOL beautiful or not it is definitely a hit!

That's good news though Shawna, those splinter toys last a good amount of time over the chipping toys. If I can ever get my head out of my bum I have three of Jan's that I want to get on the store. I even have the parts ready to go but just no time.

Speaking of time... Today is the first day I'm not on Maui watch and will be able to get my butt to the shop to finish up my SWS orders. Anyone that ordered Christmas Trees were put on hold as that toy takes both Joe and I to build. :laugh: Cutting trees today so they should go out tomorrow!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

That's good news though Shawna, those splinter toys last a good amount of time over the chipping toys. If I can ever get my head out of my bum I have three of Jan's that I want to get on the store. I even have the parts ready to go but just no time.

I better get tagged or something when those are available :lol:

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
My box got here yesterday :D I’ll post the pictures tonight, I loved everything and can’t wait to see the chickens tear it all up :p