• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Seriously Nutz SideWalk Sale Info

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
How on Earth did I miss this tag. Oh yeah Kiln set up. :laughing7: The perches were perfect! Our cages are big so I am always in need of a variety of perches.

Oh and the sign :xflove: I have been waiting to bug Sarah for a couple of those so when she posted that one I was so excited!!:cloud9:
Every year I say I'm going to be ready for SWS and RLS... It never fails that the week before, I get new toy obsessed customers that wipe me out of everything.
The signs will be fun! I have a few in front of yours to kick out but get to thinking! :)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
:lol:

Jenks: No soliciting
(Unless you brought food)

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Every year I say I'm going to be ready for SWS and RLS... It never fails that the week before, I get new toy obsessed customers that wipe me out of everything.
The signs will be fun! I have a few in front of yours to kick out but get to thinking! :)
No rush I am never in a hurry. Except maybe for nutriberries!!:roflmao:

:lol:

Jenks: No soliciting
(Unless you brought food)
OMG this is oh so true!! If I forget his nutriberries in the morning the whole house knows about it! He gets Toot going now to if I take too long. Cheekie little bird. :rofl: :lol:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
No rush I am never in a hurry. Except maybe for nutriberries!!:roflmao:

OMG this is oh so true!! If I forget his nutriberries in the morning the whole house knows about it! He gets Toot going now to if I take too long. Cheekie little bird. :rofl: :lol:
I figured he might be a little food motivated... being a Cheekie. You mentioned (I think it was during SS) that he thrashes the (room service) bells if you're late getting his Nutriberries to him. :rofl: The audacity of those humans!

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I figured he might be a little food motivated... being a Cheekie. You mentioned (I think it was during SS) that he thrashes the (room service) bells if you're late getting his Nutriberries to him. :rofl: The audacity of those humans!
Exactly. I am just here to feed and entertain him.:facepalm: I had better darn well do that fast before he starts slamming that bell against the cage. :loltears: :rofl:

I so need video of it but when the phone comes out :angel5: Between the bell and the wake up dance I am going to really try for some video. The good morning dance is really cute if I can ever get it.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Exactly. I am just here to feed and entertain him.:facepalm: I had better darn well do that fast before he starts slamming that bell against the cage. :loltears: :rofl:

I so need video of it but when the phone comes out :angel5: Between the bell and the wake up dance I am going to really try for some video. The good morning dance is really cute if I can ever get it.
You have a good morning dance? OMG!

I just get the sassy dance when he feels like being a stinky beak, or when the maid arrives with food. He will not let me record it, either. :(

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
You have a good morning dance? OMG!
Yeah it is adorable. :heart: Shortly after we adopted him I started singing and dancing good morning to him when I uncover him. About a year or so ago he started doing it with me, he even tries to mimic the song now.:sing:

Rupert's little foot dance is oh so cute though.:xflove: :heart2:Glad to know I am not the only maid around here. :rofl::eating: We will have to keep trying to get videos of all this cuteness!!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
My Nutz order is expected to be delivered today. :shocking: Already!