• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Seriously Nutz Sidewalk Sale Info

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
I hope we get ours soon! It seems to have gone on a little vacation in Chicago Heights.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I hope we get ours soon! It seems to have gone on a little vacation in Chicago Heights.
Not uncommon right now! I've had a package flying between Grand Rapids and Traverse City (I'm in the middle) for a week now :lol:

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
I have a fabric shipment that has been bouncing between two Michigan cities for over a week now. I picture it going from one truck to the next and then back again and so on lol. Tracking doesn’t say anything but “arriving late” now. :facepalm:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I had three orders waiting for one box of toy parts that should have arrived before SWS. It finally arrived and everything in the box was packed in the wrong size. Emailed the company, they resent the box. It should have arrived Thursday, nothing. Yesterday I saw the fedex truck pull up, went outside about 20 minutes later to grab the box and it was a vacuum cleaner! :cautious: I don't have any carpet...
Took the box two streets down to give it to the right owner in hopes he had my box... nope. Hope it comes today. :rolleyes:

I have a fabric shipment that has been bouncing between two Michigan cities for over a week now. I picture it going from one truck to the next and then back again and so on lol. Tracking doesn’t say anything but “arriving late” now. :facepalm:
Your box is not late or lost. :laugh: Some orders are on my cutting table, some orders are on drying racks, some are boxed and waiting for pickups...
Yours is at our lumber store or still growing in northern WI. :rofl: We have a huge counter in the shop labeled "Bowser". Stacks and stacks of cut wood.
My goal is to finish up everything else this weekend so Monday starts "Bowser Build Week". :laugh:

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
I had three orders waiting for one box of toy parts that should have arrived before SWS. It finally arrived and everything in the box was packed in the wrong size. Emailed the company, they resent the box. It should have arrived Thursday, nothing. Yesterday I saw the fedex truck pull up, went outside about 20 minutes later to grab the box and it was a vacuum cleaner! :cautious: I don't have any carpet...
Took the box two streets down to give it to the right owner in hopes he had my box... nope. Hope it comes today. :rolleyes:

Your box is not late or lost. :laugh: Some orders are on my cutting table, some orders are on drying racks, some are boxed and waiting for pickups...
Yours is at our lumber store or still growing in northern WI. :rofl: We have a huge counter in the shop labeled "Bowser". Stacks and stacks of cut wood.
My goal is to finish up everything else this weekend so Monday starts "Bowser Build Week". :laugh:
:pinklol: I blame Bowser entirely. He loves toys more than any parrot I know. He looks so cute and happy when in the midst of toy destruction that his orders just keep getting more “Bowser sized.” Lol

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:pinklol: I blame Bowser entirely. He loves toys more than any parrot I know. He looks so cute and happy when in the midst of toy destruction that his orders just keep getting more “Bowser sized.” Lol
Well I will end up messaging you before Monday. I have a few customs I'm going to do for him and just want to double check his favorite wood sizes. I'm actually pushing Bowser's build week to line up with another toy box I do for a darling GW. Big baby about the same age as Bowser. I'm always building crazy toys for him. Should be a fun week between the two of them.

Bowser might need this!
VID_25060902_163327_653_3000-1.jpg

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Well I will end up messaging you before Monday. I have a few customs I'm going to do for him and just want to double check his favorite wood sizes. I'm actually pushing Bowser's build week to line up with another toy box I do for a darling GW. Big baby about the same age as Bowser. I'm always building crazy toys for him. Should be a fun week between the two of them.

Bowser might need this!
View attachment 336596
Bowser would LOVE that!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I don't remember what I bought lol. It will be like 50 first dates when I open our box :batonthehead::laughing2:

Last edited:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I don't remember whsmat I bought lol. It will be like 50 first dates when I open our box :batonthehead::laughing2:
I don't remember either but do remember thinking you would be happy with it all. I don't know how I got it to fit in that box but I was committed to making it happen. All fresh dyed toys, I do know that!

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
My package still hasn't moved since the 29th, tomorrow we'll call the post office to see if they can find it and get it going again. I hope they didn't lose it!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
My package still hasn't moved since the 29th, tomorrow we'll call the post office to see if they can find it and get it going again. I hope they didn't lose it!
They likely didn't lose it. I've had some packages lately taking 14 days to move :(

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I just looked at all my tracking numbers for the last few weeks and everything that has to go through IL is delayed. :( UPS and USPS it seems. Your package Bee, seems to be one of the more stuck ones. Maybe if you called your local PO they could tell you what the issue is butI doubt it will speed it up.

They likely didn't lose it. I've had some packages lately taking 14 days to move :(
I ship a ton to MI. We hauled in a bunch of packages the other day and the PO lady told us a huge facility in MI is shut down. She looked at three of our packages and shook her head. :arghh:
I'm keeping an eye on these.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I just looked at all my tracking numbers for the last few weeks and everything that has to go through IL is delayed. :( UPS and USPS it seems. Your package Bee, seems to be one of the more stuck ones. Maybe if you called your local PO they could tell you what the issue is butI doubt it will speed it up.

I ship a ton to MI. We hauled in a bunch of packages the other day and the PO lady told us a huge facility in MI is shut down. She looked at three of our packages and shook her head. :arghh:
I'm keeping an eye on these.
Yeah my problem state has been NY; those are the ones that don't move forever. I've also had some that get shipped in the wrong direction; I've been told that since some facilities are flooded and short on staff, that they're sending trucks to other facilities to sort through

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Yeah my problem state has been NY; those are the ones that don't move forever. I've also had some that get shipped in the wrong direction; I've been told that since some facilities are flooded and short on staff, that they're sending trucks to other facilities to sort through
I have a floridia one coming back return to sender. I know the box was addressed correctly and I know the customer didn't deny it. Bet anything it had damage and now is an unreadable label.
Doc is going to be upset... ;) I have to message Doc's mom and tell her but I'm sure she knows. :wtf:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I have a floridia one coming back return to sender. I know the box was addressed correctly and I know the customer didn't deny it. Bet anything it had damage and now is an unreadable label.
Doc is going to be upset... ;) I have to message Doc's mom and tell her but I'm sure she knows. :wtf:
Oh no, Doc needs to stay busy :lol:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh no, Doc needs to stay busy :lol:
And she got it even though the tracking says return to sender. Just shows you it's a mess. Poor mail carriers.. I can't imagine.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Oh man. I feel so bad for them right now! Glad Doc is getting her toys though!!