• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Seriously Nutz order

Greylady1966

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
Got my order from Seriously nutz today. I wanted to find a toy that would make Koko work a little harder. I ordered Hardwood Affair for my "tough girl." ;) I order Billy Lots of knots and Koko 5 Shake it baby foot toys. Koko might need to lift weights for awhile before she takes it on but she'll get there! Thanks for the 2 extra foot toys! She didn't want me by her new foot toy.... 20200810_193620.jpg 20200810_193608.jpg 20200810_193709.jpg

Greylady1966

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
I'll let you know how she does with it. I told my husband that if I drop it hanging it up and he can't find me look under the toy :laugh:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Wow beautiful order! Love her expression :laugh:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I'll let you know how she does with it. I told my husband that if I drop it hanging it up and he can't find me look under the toy :laugh:
Lots of Knots is a big toy but I have one coming out soon that is bigger! The hardwood toy is a labor of love as start to finish it takes me about 10 hours to make four of them.

She is just the cutest girl! Is she sweet as she looks awful prickly in pictures. ;)