• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Seriously Nutz Bowser haul

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
@Macawnutz I haven’t forgotten about Fred’s review on the new flower toys...he just takes a while before he tries new things so it’s hanging up near his favorite swing spot. When he finally stops being a scaredy bird I’ll let you know how it goes. :hilarious:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Bowser is one lucky boy! :heart: I hope we'll get to see a few pics of him enjoying his haul? :angel1:

@Macawnutz, you sure come up with the neatest toy ideas! :wideyed:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Hmmmm, think your missing one. He must be chewing on the plastic wafer one. ;)

You'll have to let me know how he does with the new block size. The egg one sizes, also remember that egg one has nuts in it so don't store that one. :)

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
@MiniMacaw Me thinks that Bowser is a spoiled boy. No bird deserves spoiling more than he does. His is a story I'll never forget.
He may be a little spoiled:hilarious:...I remember thinking when I first brought him home that I was so worried that he wouldn’t take to toys having never been introduced to them like a normal baby would be. That was a wasted worry, because he goes through toys like crazy. He gets so much obvious pleasure from destroying them, hanging from the tiniest pieces of them, and being surrounded by them that it’s impossible to not keep
him stocked up. :heart:

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Wow. That's...a lot. He certainly deserves them. I'm with ML. I won't soon forget his story. Thank God you got him.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Wow, huge haul!!! :yah:

Also, your lovie is gorgeous! (Female?) :cloud9:

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Wow, huge haul!!! :yah:

Also, your lovie is gorgeous! (Female?) :cloud9:
Yes actually! I just got the call with dna results today. :smileflower: How can you tell? (I had no idea other than from her behavior lol)

Last edited:

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
@Macawnutz I forgot which thread has the Fred and Ethel toy review so I figured it’d go here. :)

It’s a hit! Fred loves it! He’s even pulled it closer into his new swing (which he also loves). He’s been nibbling on it daintily all day and is actually making some toothpicks out of it!

These pics are bad, but Fred hates phones and if he sees one close he freaks out. So I took the pics all the way from the kitchen lol. But it shows Fred grabbing and chewing the toy. :heart: Ethel is to the right of him making him look giant, but they’re just snuggled close together. 8FA76EAB-4DB4-410F-B48B-A66EDC81197B.jpeg 224005BF-805D-44C0-9AAD-F7B2CABE9AEB.jpeg 5BEFF6B7-78E7-4A77-AFEE-AFC47501F9C4.jpeg