• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Selling Mera's big Giant double flat top macaw cage

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Im located north of Seattle WA.

And I am selling my macaw's big white cage (80"L x 40"W x6ft tall).

Two years old cage. But worn. Nothing broken or anything but she has stripped most of the interior of the cage of its paint.

Unsure of price but how about best offer?

alcmene

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I would take it in a hot minute if we were closer. SS is a must for Tulip's permanent cage, but i want an extra one that disassembles flat and doesn't weigh a million pounds to put in our emergency kit.

If anything ever happened that we had to leave our house, her cage won't fit in the car. She has a travel crate, but she can't spend more then an hr or so in there.

I know it's unlikely to have an emergency where we would need to evacuate. But i worry about that kind of stuff.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
For my flock, I just use wired dog kennels for car trips or any emergencies. I have "too many" birds to have backup or spare cages lying around for emergency situations lol.

alcmene

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Her travel crate is a dog kennel. It's fine for short car trips- to the vet, visiting friends, stuff like that.

But i worry about things like fire, tornado... real emergencies that would require us leaving our house for an extended period of time. She can't spend a week in a dinky dog kennel! I'd love to have a smaller lighter weight cage for her. Just in case.

I'm a complete and total worry wart. I know.:ashamed3: