• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Seeking loving home for our special Rosie Bourke parakeet

Juliaaaa

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Jules Clevenger
This is Digit, I adopted her back in mid July. She around 7-8 months old and she is a Rosie Bourke Parakeet. I don’t know the gender of her but Ive been assuming she’s a girl by her behaviors/features. Unfortunately I am having to move soon and am not able to bring her with me. I want her to find a new home she is happy in. So I figured this group would be the perfect place to find her one! She is so sweet and will sit one your hand and shoulder. She loves to tweet and make cute little noises. She can be a bit scared of new people but she warms up quiet quickly. I’m not sure why but I didn’t realize she has no toes really till I brought her home after initially adopting her. ✨Digit is $125 with seed, pellets, millet, perches, and her toys included! Please comment or direct message if interested she also has a large cage and toys I will include!

Attachments

Juliaaaa

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Jules Clevenger
Message me for details. We are in the Philadelphia area.

Reactions: Ali

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
She is beautiful! I hope you find a great home for her!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge