• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Searching for Green Cheek Breeders within 2hrs of Montreal

ZY28

Strolling the yard
Hi,
Hope your having a great day. I am looking for a reputable breeder, responsible people or even a responsible pet store that breed/sell green cheek conures. Ideally, I would like it to be located within a 2hrs car drive from montreal.
Any suggestions?

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Visit a rescue and save a bird already out there who just needs a great home through no fault of it's own.

Please don't buy a bird.

ZY28

Strolling the yard
Visit a rescue and save a bird already out there who just needs a great home through no fault of it's own.

Please don't buy a bird.
I totally understand and agree with your point, but adopting a bird is like adopting a kid, it's not for everyone and i hope you can understand that. Furthermore, there are no bird rescues in my region and no birds available for adoption in all the spca of my region. So don't worry i checked. I just want to make this clear so i don't get bullied for this on here :)
Thank for your response.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If you're willing to drive 2 hours, come to Ottawa. A little bit west of town there is a bird rescue. 2h30 according to Google maps. Parrot Partners. They are very well regarded in the area.

Edited to add: If you want a smaller bird, the Montreal SPCA is great, as is the Ottawa Humane Society.

ZY28

Strolling the yard
If you're willing to drive 2 hours, come to Ottawa. A little bit west of town there is a bird rescue. 2h30 according to Google maps. Parrot Partners. They are very well regarded in the area.

Edited to add: If you want a smaller bird, the Montreal SPCA is great, as is the Ottawa Humane Society.

Did not know that! Thanks checking them out now!

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You can also find rehomes on Kijiji. Being in Quebec (for non-Canadians, arguably the puppy/ animal mill centre of Canada), it should be easy to find some, especially in a major city like MTL.