• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

screaming babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolle

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Louise
I wish everyone could hear this! I have 5 babies peeping away, and it really sounds like i have a house with 30lovebirds! I have 4 adult lovebirds aswell, but they are being all quiet. The babies are going crazy!

I love my babies, dont know what i would do wihtout them.. :hug8:

Becca0406

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rebecca
Not knowing anything about love birds, I was always told they are extremely loud. Is that statement accurate? Remember I said I knew nothing about love birds, although I do believe they are beautiful!

Lolle

Real Name
Louise
Ye they can be loud, they really can! But the 4 adults arent that bad, only when they just get out of the cage.. But the babies.... Doesnt matter when or where...

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
I always like the noises they make, they are happy busy noises and not annoying to me at all. If you want annoying that would be Truely Too doing the whining Rhawr!!

Ginger

Lolle

Real Name
Louise
I always like the noises they make, they are happy busy noises and not annoying to me at all. If you want annoying that would be Truely Too doing the whining Rhawr!!

Ginger
They are indeed happy noises! Its like i can see a big smile on their beak, while they peep away.. They are such a blessing to have, but i do miss the handfeeding abit..

AZReno

Real Name
Lynn
They're cute!

I know when I have a clutch (or two) in the house it is loud! They are so chattery. Right now I have a single pastel green blackmasked that just weaned and all by himslef he's noisy. He plays pretty much non stop and is chattering to himself the whole time. Different chatters, I love nothing more than the sleepy chatter myself, but yeah, they're all happy chatters, and cute, such cute chattering!

southernbirds

Rollerblading along the road
My friend has a lovebird and when we talk on the phone it sits on her shoulder. I find it be be very noisy and the sound is not one I could live with.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Oh love birds can be so very loud - Mine are all in the birds room which is 3 rooms away from me and I always know when its the lovebirds screeching and it rings my ears being that far away right now I have 4 adults and 4 babies, but at one time I had 12 adult lovebirds - My heard was hurting A LOT LOL

southernbirds

Rollerblading along the road
My friend's lovebird is her best friend and I am happy for her. I take care of him when they are away, which is not often. He's a real character and will fly to you. He's a lovely one.

Lolle

Real Name
Louise
try having 7 lovebirds!
I actualy have 9 right now :eek:

My friend has a lovebird and when we talk on the phone it sits on her shoulder. I find it be be very noisy and the sound is not one I could live with.
I have to remove all 5 babies from my shoulders whenever the phone calls otherwise people dont even want to talk to me.. Its imposible to hear anything...

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
happy happy noises@@ love to hear you describe them with such love in your voice..just warms me up inside

Lolle

Real Name
Louise
happy happy noises@@ love to hear you describe them with such love in your voice..just warms me up inside
I love all my babies! When we got 5 eggs i was just hopeing that atleast 1 would hatch, but then all of them did and i thought :omg: what are we going to do with 5 more birds! When we started handfeeding it was so amazing, they are 5 blessings! We are going to keep 4 while 1 goes to Holland to live with Julio's mother :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.