• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Scarley Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattooedispatcher

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Terri
A few weeks ago, the thought of rehoming Scarley entered my mind. She had turned into that mean demon again, attacking Cricket once, going for me everytime I tried to feed her and give her treats n fresh water. She was worse than ever before.

Well since the move, and they are in my room now, and I pretty much stay in there watching what I want on my tv, I have them out and about. she has become a social butterfly again. yes I know I need pix.

She is still fully flighted, I was going to clip her after christmas. I want her to enjoy her flights for now. She stays in my room and never another part of the house. Between the roomie and myself, we have five cats. So all my babies stay in MY ROOM!

Last night she was playing and dive bombing Gabs and landing on me, helping me read a book, chewing on everything that was NOT hers. I am so glad she is loving again. But I had found a lady who wanted her and still does if I did rehome her. I guess she's stuck with me. LOL

Last edited:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I'm glad you found a solution. Maybe you won't even have to clip her. :D

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
I am very happy for you it is always great when someone DOE NOT have to rehome their animal!!!:hug8::heart:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
phew I am so glad you found a solution dear

Status
Not open for further replies.