• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

scarlet macaw looking for a new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

peggymcleod

Checking out the neighborhood
Hello, I do some foster/rehoming for parrots. I am currently looking for a home for a scarlet macaw. She is approx 8 yrs old. Will step up and loves attention and scritches. Talks a little and is playful. She has had a recent vet check. Her previous owner was a bit afraid of her and let her get her way when it came to going in and out of the cage. She can nip/bite when she is mad and I am working with her to teach her some rules. She needs a home with someone with large bird experience and confidence. She will make a great companion for the person with patience and who will commit some time with her. Please e-mail me for more info. I am located in Belchertown MA and will interview and check out all applicants within an hours drive. small adoption fee to cover Vet check required. Large spacious cage available at discount price.
peggymcleod@charter.net

Sarin

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Nicole
Hello Peggy, I hope you find the perfect home for your little Scarlet. Good luck. :)

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Hi Peggy,

Welcome. Bless you for the work you do.

Ginger

Trice

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Trice
I hope she finds the perfect home. God Bless you for taking care of her and trying to find her a new home.

Trice

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
Peggy does a GREAT job up here in NE...she was one of the ones to help with Marica's birds after she passed away....
Please if anyone in CT or MA could help her, it would be appreicated on all sides!:hug8:

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie

J.C.

Checking out the neighborhood
I Am located in Pittsburgh PA Area, and i would be delighted to adopt a Macaw. I have experiance with these birds. If you haven't found a home for her yet please send me a private message. Thanks

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Welcome! Do so hope it works out for the Macaw they all deserve a good life. Good luck.:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.