• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Scarlet has a sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattooedispatcher

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Terri
Last Sunday I brought home a baby. She's about 18 months old. She is a full blooded pomeranian. She was attacked by larger dogs and was rescued by a member of house keeping here on campus. She was seeking a new home for her after she got well. This lady spent a great deal of money patching Bambi (i hate the name) up. Well out of all the people who inquired about this pup when put on sales list for free, she picked me to be her new mommie! She was scared her first day, but now that she has settled in, she is doing well. She plays well with others, she rides good, wants to drive for the most part, so we have to work on her staying in HER seat! She is a lil ray of sun shine and Scarlet LOVES her.

Well Meet Bambi!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
She is too cute!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
She is beautiful! I love her coloring!

Matt

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
She's a cutie!

rocabird

Real Name
dawn
What a cutie! I love the parti-color Poms.

If you don't like her name, have you thought about changing it? I usually change the name of all my adoptees and have never had a problem with them adjusting. I like the idea of a new name to go with a new life!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
She is adorable! Congrats on your new baby!

Riley's mom

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cindy
She is adorable!! I love the different colored ones also. What a great addition to your family. She's a lucky little girl!!

In defense to the vet, when we get a animal in with a emergency situation such as this, a dog attack, snake bite, HBC, etc., the last thing we care about is how perfect the clip job is. Our main goal is to get to the wounds and get the animal stablilized and necessary treatment administered.

tattooedispatcher

Real Name
Terri
What a cutie! I love the parti-color Poms.

If you don't like her name, have you thought about changing it? I usually change the name of all my adoptees and have never had a problem with them adjusting. I like the idea of a new name to go with a new life!

Her name was given to her by the lady that rescued her, and took care of her and I will honor this lady and the big bill she footed and let Bambi keep her name. She gave this baby to me free of charge, shots updated, spayed and healed. So We can live with Bambie. :heart:

tattooedispatcher

Real Name
Terri
she is sooo cute!! poor baby getting attacked :( is she scared of other dogs because of it?

She is afraid of dogs that tower her. She has adjusted to Sammie the Cocker Spaniel now but I won't take her around large dogs. Dont wanna scare her. She plays with Lucy, the 6 month old Pom we have that is the DEVIL DOG! She is one tough cookie and Bambi plays ruff back with her.

tattooedispatcher

Real Name
Terri
She is adorable!! I love the different colored ones also. What a great addition to your family. She's a lucky little girl!!

In defense to the vet, when we get a animal in with a emergency situation such as this, a dog attack, snake bite, HBC, etc., the last thing we care about is how perfect the clip job is. Our main goal is to get to the wounds and get the animal stablilized and necessary treatment administered.
Thank you she is a adorable with the sweetest personaility. She isn't clingy after her incident. And I could care less about her trim job. If it means she has gapped up fur to be alive, then we'll add moose to it and spike it for her! :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.