• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Scared of everything?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatherb3385

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Heather
Recently my grey (Lucy) started throwing all her food out of her dish. I've tried different things to stop it but she still does it. She takes her foot, grabs a handful of food and picks through it while throwing it all to the ground. So I figured she's bored with it (even though she gets different things everyday) so I made her a bunch of foraging toys... She's terrified of them! Even the really small ones! She freaked out and bumped her head now I'm scared to put any near her. Meanwhile she still throws the food out. Any ideas?

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Recently my grey (Lucy) started throwing all her food out of her dish. I've tried different things to stop it but she still does it. She takes her foot, grabs a handful of food and picks through it while throwing it all to the ground. So I figured she's bored with it (even though she gets different things everyday) so I made her a bunch of foraging toys... She's terrified of them! Even the really small ones! She freaked out and bumped her head now I'm scared to put any near her. Meanwhile she still throws the food out. Any ideas?
Heather call me. I will PM you my number :)

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I hope Theresa is able to resolve this for you :)

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oooh yes she did, she's awesome! :)
:hehe::hehe: you must be talking about Sophie :) Heather you are doing an awesome job with Lucy, she has come a long way in your care. Let me know if she liked her popcorn wiffle ball, and the pellets. Come back by anytime :)

Heatherb3385

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Heather
I can't stop talking about sophie lol Andrews told me to shut up about her like 10 times! She's is such a sweetheart I loooove her innocent personalitly. Goose absolutly loves the popcorn ball, she was only scared of it for about an hour then was fine. She hasn't touched the food yet but she also ate dinner with us so she's probably full lol. But thank you very much for everything, the advice and all I appreciate it so much. :) I would love to come back and visit with sophie some more soon if that's okay? I can't stop thinking of her.

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I can't stop talking about sophie lol Andrews told me to shut up about her like 10 times! She's is such a sweetheart I loooove her innocent personalitly. Goose absolutly loves the popcorn ball, she was only scared of it for about an hour then was fine. She hasn't touched the food yet but she also ate dinner with us so she's probably full lol. But thank you very much for everything, the advice and all I appreciate it so much. :) I would love to come back and visit with sophie some more soon if that's okay? I can't stop thinking of her.
You are very welcome, and come by anytime. You can see Corkey's new boing before Mojo destroys it :eek::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.