• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Savings at the Birdsafe Store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdsafe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Arbogast
While generally we don't have "sales" at the Birdsafe Store since we have deeply discounted everything, we are offering a Christmas special to those who subscribe to our newsletter:

Subscribe to our E

Sign up and then email me at joe@birdsafe.com to let me know and I will send you this month's newsletter, which has a special offer to give you an additional 5 percent off the store category of your choice! That's a 15 percent savings off your favorite foods, toys, accessories!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Welcome to Avian Avenue. It is nice to have you join us. I'd like to invite you to post in Welcome Lane an tell us a little about yourself and your birds.

http://forums.avianavenue.com/welcome-lane/

As you see in our rules active members are encouraged to advertise here.
Advertising: We do not endorse or sponsor any store or business. Please use a "buyer beware" approach and do your research before hand. If you have a hobby or business, it is generally allowed for you to discuss it, and you may include a link in your signature. We ask that ONLY participating members promote/discuss their own personal stores. (Participating meaning you are here for other discussions and not just for your business). Regular members in good standing may post sales to bird stores.

Last edited:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks Joe! Looking forward to seeing you around the Avenue. Ive bought a few things from your store before, its great :)

Quiverful

Life is a gift:)
Real Name
Dawn
Birdsafe is great! I have bought some things from them, too! Great customer service and fast shipping!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.