• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Saroj Invited Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParrotNutz

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Adriane
Well ANYTIME you feel like sharing your recipes, I'm ready! Ringo is addicted to seeds. I've been trying to get her to switch for a while now. But she refuses anything more that an occasional pellet or two. So, I'm up for any advice I can get. Thanks!
Be glad to help you get Ringo to eat more healthfully. First....either email me what and how you feed on any given day....that will help. Also if she doesn't eat something you give her what do you do?
We can either do it here or you can email me at parrotnutz@aol.com I don't get here often as my time here is limited

ParrotNutz

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Adriane
Welcome! Wow! Your birds are beautiful!!! Such awesome pictures!

What camera do you have if you don't mind me asking?
thanks for the compliments!!
some pix were taken with a canon digital rebel and some a canon 30D
IMHO the rebel is an awesome user friendly SLR

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Saroj is our Rockstar :)
Yes she is, and thank you for joining our neighborhood!

And why am I not surprised that someone who knows Saroj also takes gorgeous photos (whine:hehe:)
LMBO, it sure seems that way doesn't it. :lol:

Ask away....I am more than happy to answer any and all questions.
Adriane we so appreciate companies doing that, when there are so many choices out there, customer service is what seperates them. We value that more than anything here.

Your birds are stunning, I am heading to your site now so I can look around.

I won't hold it against you that you have Macaws, I am a Too lover, and I am sure you love them as well.....right? :hehe:

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Welcome, I'm so glad you joined!
She did post the link to your site, and as soon as the holiday madness is over, I'm planning on ordering some of your treats and supplies :D

ParrotNutz

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Adriane
Yes she is, and thank you for joining our neighborhood!

LMBO, it sure seems that way doesn't it. :lol:

Adriane we so appreciate companies doing that, when there are so many choices out there, customer service is what seperates them. We value that more than anything here.

Your birds are stunning, I am heading to your site now so I can look around.

I won't hold it against you that you have Macaws, I am a Too lover, and I am sure you love them as well.....right? :hehe:
I love ALL parrots :D
Actually amazons are my all time favorites....don't know how I wound up with macaws, LOL
BTW....I am the company....baker, packer, shipper, etc I try my best with customer service. Only thing that has messed that up is my accident which has me immobilized

~Tiko~

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tammy
Welcome!:hug8: Headed to your site to check things out! :dance5:

Status
Not open for further replies.