• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent (Sad update) Help my Parrot

ArtBird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Celia
Bushra, I'm so sorry you lost your little peanut. :( Please never give up on your dream...this community is a great place to get support. Your family may not understand but we do. I lost my little Pinkie cockatiel a little over a year ago, I know how sad your heart is right now. Please keep posting here, and let us share your sorrow, it will help a little bit.

Bushra

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Bushra
Thank you so much for those words,,

I wanna ask when I introduce the rest of my parrots where can I put the thread? in this site,,

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you so much for those words,,

I wanna ask when I introduce the rest of my parrots where can I put the thread? in this site,,
You can put it in Cockatiel Corner or Bird Boulevard. :) :hug8:

VictoriaVague

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
Welcome to Avian Avenue Bushra and I'm so sorry that it is under such sad circumstances. You did everything you good for poor little Peanut; I'm so sorry for your loss :sadhug2:

Definitely stick around. This forum is a wonderful source of information and full of kind and loving people.

Also, don't give up on your dream of becoming a avian vet. There are far too few in the world, especially outside of the US. Where there is a will, there is a way, even if your family aren't supportive.