• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sad Story About Osprey Nest

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
This is immoral. Who cares about the ball park light? The selfish humans can't go elsewhere while the osprey fledge? Typical of our species. And claiming it was to protect youth is nonsensical. As if youth want to live in an osprey-less world.

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
WTF? Such crapp! I cant even believe what I just read.. I'm beyond belief of this, ..a tree branch might fall on a human? Really? Have any of these people driven on the freeway to work every day? Your chances are better with the tree... Oh my, ...

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Just... What? The actions of some people:(

Solly

Strolling the yard
This is terribly sad.. and a testimony to how far removed we have become from nature, how too many cooks - spoil the broth. These departments Are big and unwieldy, too many people and no one actually knows what the other ones doing...I have no doubt the blame will be shunted from one dept to the other and no One will take the blame..
regardless.. two lives were lost and that’s a mistake no one gets to fix.. dead.. is … dead,…

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
People can be so evil sometimes. Those poor ospreys weren't hurting anybody. And a branch- really? That's really over exaggerating here. This is so awful, and cruel as well.