• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures S(he) is here

Skum

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Bruce Bergeson
I got the little one today. I got her home with no problems. She was an angel in the car (she was stuffing her face will millet in her carrier) and is settling in nicely. She snuggled with me for about 30 minutes when we got home, and then she showed me her character. First when I put her in her temporary cage, she jumped out and landed in the laundry basket and snuggled in the clothes very contentedly. The second time she landed on the floor and was playing with the floor fan (which was not on). Then she decided that her water dish was for sitting in. So far, she likes scritches, likes to snuggle, likes millet, has been grinding her beak, has been playing with toys, and is not a fan of being in the cage. Now all she needs is a name. And today is her 3 month Hatchday! View attachment 342754
Adorable! I brought home my baby tiel 5 weeks ago. I visited him once a week for a month before bringing him home. For the first two days he sat on my shoulder with his head in my neck. On the third day he started climbing on me like a tree, then the sofa. Now we're best mates, he's always on my shoulder or my knee. Takes a shower, watches TV, loves looking out the window. He's wonderful, we're best mates. Enjoy the experience!

Skum

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Bruce Bergeson
Yes, she is adorable and is settling in very well. She acts like she owns the place. She has no fear and she makes me smile. I forgot how nice cuddling with a bird is. But she is also good sitting on her cage and entertaining herself with toys.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Adorable.

Avio77

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Minh Tran
So cute. When i got my baby tiel s(he) . I can't tell yet for sure the sex is until s(he) molts feathers at 6 months. My tiel is 4 months old. Will be 5 months old at 7/17. Birthday is February 17th.

Attachments

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
So cute. When i got my baby tiel s(he) . I can't tell yet for sure the sex is until s(he) molts feathers at 6 months. My tiel is 4 months old. Will be 5 months old at 7/17. Birthday is February 17th.
What a cutie. I had no clue. I truly thought he was a girl but the DNA says boy. Bailey picked out his own name. I read him a list of names, and he kept chirping at Bailey