• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Rubber neckin'

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Its definitely spring.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Ah yes…. nothing speaks romance like a bed of roses… er uh…. wood chips.. What's with the TV… they need some Barry White music!!!!!:coffeescreen:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Another video reason why I have the utmost respect for people who have more than one 'too in their life. I can barely survive with one...I don't really know how I'd get by with two....

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Sooooo sweet:xflove:

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
That is so precious!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Cute! I think they're saying, "lets go under the blankets!"

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
My favorite part is right before the end...a playful nip around the wing is returned with a "NO"...:)

melissasparrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ariel does this with me. Usually while digging in the couch cushions, often with some tongue clicking but otherwise just with some hissy noises and tongue movements. When I used to watch my cockatiels do this, I was always under the impression it was less a mating thing and more of a getting each other in sync sort of thing. Sometimes leading to mating but other times just meaning "this is a nice nest box don't you agree?" "hiss hiss hiss(yes, yes, yes)." "I'm glad we both think so." Wondering if other multi cockatoo owners have noticed a similar method of communication or if it just always seems overtly sexual?

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Ariel does this with me. Usually while digging in the couch cushions, often with some tongue clicking but otherwise just with some hissy noises and tongue movements. When I used to watch my cockatiels do this, I was always under the impression it was less a mating thing and more of a getting each other in sync sort of thing. Sometimes leading to mating but other times just meaning "this is a nice nest box don't you agree?" "hiss hiss hiss(yes, yes, yes)." "I'm glad we both think so." Wondering if other multi cockatoo owners have noticed a similar method of communication or if it just always seems overtly sexual?
Thats mostly what they are doing. "this is a nice nest box don't you agree".

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
This is definitely happening with Milton. He will burrow out a space under the covers, then pop his head out, and hiss and tongue click. To me,he's saying, "This is a great place, come on in"...:devil: