• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rubber Legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrotlove

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Barbie
OMG Isis has just started her latest feat to stay glued to me. When I tell her to step down which she has always done..... She now has started testing the waters and Gets well rubber legs and as soon as I place one of her legs on her perch she puts it back on me fast and gets wiggly like they are rubber and laughs. Nothings wrong with her when she is ready she will step up just fine and her grip on me is so tight she can make my fingers turn purple.

I bet there are other fids out there that do this too. Im going to try to get her on video next time. She had me laughing so hard I had tears. I know I gotta not do that or it will encourage her. lol

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Squeeky likes being on me or my mom and he many times he does not want to come off.

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
lol So even the lil guys are velcro Birdies too. They sure know what they like and their love for us is so big about as big as ours for them. It just amazes me.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh Isis!! leave it to her to get the rubber legs :D

Lance does that to my DH also. Silly birds!

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
LOL that Isis is soo funny!

Nani also becomes a velcro bird with a grip that doesn't budge. She holds on and does note let go....she will lean way back to avoid stepping down onto a perch and do a back bend type thing! Sometimes I just can get her off! lol She never does this to hubby, onlly to me. so I walk around with a pink bird on my hand!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
what a smart princess she is!!

Mommyofgus

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tina
It is nice to be loved so much. lol Or is it? lol At a bird store a cockatoo reached thru the bars of the cage and grabbed my husband's hand while he was just standing there, with his foot and it made my husband bleed. Ouch.

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
lol yes they are silly. Leslie that cracks me up! And Tina Im so sorry that happened to your hubby! Must have really hurt.

Thugluvgrl187

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Yes Squeeky is a very big velcro bird. If he could be attached at my hip I am sure he would be all for it lol.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Reading this I thought right away of Leslie because of Nanis grip to hold one. LOL

Princess Isis the rubber legs girlie.:rofl:

Barb she is one funny girl.

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
HMMM I think we all need birdie holsters then they can be with us 24/7.. I know all of them would love it. :rofl:

Thugluvgrl187

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
OK, you make a belt with a Perch attached and ware it all day with Isis on you!
Squishington,YCM, does this:
He jumps onto my lower back and rides around with me on my "butt"...he knows I can't get him there...when I try to pull my shirt around to goes to the other side and then back to the other side when I go to reach for him...runs across me!:rofl:

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
OK, you make a belt with a Perch attached and ware it all day with Isis on you!
Squishington,YCM, does this:
He jumps onto my lower back and rides around with me on my "butt"...he knows I can't get him there...when I try to pull my shirt around to goes to the other side and then back to the other side when I go to reach for him...runs across me!:rofl:

BF you are killing me:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think we sould call it the aa birdie holster and put a patent on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.