• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rock Pebbler/Regent - Male or Female?

Zygodactylous

Meeting neighbors
My boy came from Parrots Nest out of Kentucky. I’ve seen them listed on bird breeders dot com from EMR EXOTICS in California... keep searching they are well worth the wait.
Just wanted to second EMR Exotics--my little rock pebbler guy is from her aviary and he's perfect--very friendly, fearless, interactive, adaptable, easy-going, easy to transport, and will eat anything I put in front of him. She really does a great job setting up her babies for healthy and successful lives.

optimisticStar

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Just wanted to second EMR Exotics--my little rock pebbler guy is from her aviary and he's perfect--very friendly, fearless, interactive, adaptable, easy-going, easy to transport, and will eat anything I put in front of him. She really does a great job setting up her babies for healthy and successful lives.
I had called them, but they just had one female bird left. I was looking for a male bird. She mentioned, she had one male and a female and the male was just sold in last month or two. I guess you took him? :)

I however didn't go and visit other birds since I was just stuck on getting a rock pebbler. I want more birds, but living in an apt is making it difficult. I did play with my birdie for a while and he was sweet, but he is very young and being hand fed still so doesn't know really understand that I am putting my hand in front of him to step up. He thinks I am offering him the food.

TurkeyTalker

Moving in
Real Name
Sara
I am also looking for one, preferably a male. Any help is tremendously appreciated!

Noah's_Birds

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Noah Till
Aussie Natives are very one person birds, and are very touchy to changes in their environment and around other people
They are really are better off being kept in outdoor aviaries in a pair, so you can at least breed them!
Regents are nice birds, but in my opinion, with their status over in the US, they really should be bred from to ensure future generations are produced

parrot.jpg
Thanks
Noah Till

ashgate

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jen
My rock pebbler Rocky is 4 years old and loves everyone and will go to anyone who visits, like fly right up and land on shoulder or arm. He is a social butterfly . He loves to shred planet pleasures toys and sola sticks, mohagny (sp) pods, balsa wood, swing on his swing etc. overall a great friendly bird anyone can interact with. He is a wonderful eater will try and eat anything I offer him. And he is a wonderful clear talker, says how ya doing, whatcha doing, Rocky is a big bird, big boy, peek a boo, barks like a dog, says here kitty kitty then meows, I love you, mommas boy, whistle Star Wars song and a kill bill song my husband taught him, woof whistle, trick or treat, Rocky wants to play, Rocky come out, step up, bath time, and a bunch more. He also loves music of any type, kids Jim gill songs, techno/edm, Christmas music. All around im so happy and blessed to have him.