• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rio germination set

kiertje

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kira
Hey,
Has anybody used this set before?
rio-rio-set-for-germination-for-all-types-of-birds.png

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Always interested in a better sprouter.
I use a mason jar with a sprouter lid. Works a charm. I´ve seen some do it with cheesecloth and a rubber band holding it in place. But The sprouter lids are SS, very secure and can be purchased online for pretty cheap :)

kiertje

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kira
I use a mason jar with a sprouter lid. Works a charm. I´ve seen some do it with cheesecloth and a rubber band holding it in place. But The sprouter lids are SS, very secure and can be purchased online for pretty cheap :)
Yeah we don't have it here and amazon isn't really a thing aswell so only have a limited selection of what we can buy. So saw this in a pet store, so thought this could be a good alternative.

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Yeah we don't have it here and amazon isn't really a thing aswell so only have a limited selection of what we can buy. So saw this in a pet store, so thought this could be a good alternative.
Sorry, that post was for Trish ;) But can you guys not order from German amazon? Or do they not ship to you?

Looks like the sprouter you posted is made over your way, so hopefully Irene or Jan will know. I haven´t seen them in my part of EU. We don´t see anything RE sprouting for birds actually around here. Only those grow grass for parakeet kits from Germany.

kiertje

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kira
Tried it anyway, so far it is going pretty great ^^
The water can drain away well, it's bowl with a net inside that hangs higher than the bottom of the bowl so water can fall out withouth it touching the seeds.