• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ringneck

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Very beautiful :swoon:

JOPO55

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Joanne Mccreith
Heres Ava baby .too silent .doesnt react to mirrors .steps up perfectly and doesnt bite .but always near the cage like its fearfull‍♀
Aw he's so beautiful just like my 2 ringnecks Dixie and Deano he seems trained already xxx

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
You are lucky! All the ringnecks I have meet are not silent and will not step up. lol. I love seeing them fly.

JOPO55

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Joanne Mccreith
Mine certainly arnt quiet lol x
Lol Dixie is not to bad but omg Deano a hormonal maniac at the moment but he's so funny to watch when he does his little mating dance at first I thought he was playing peek a boo so I would peek a boo back xxxxx

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Lol Dixie is not to bad but omg Deano a hormonal maniac at the moment but he's so funny to watch when he does his little mating dance at first I thought he was playing peek a boo so I would peek a boo back xxxxx
Cute! The three I visited belong to a rescue I volunteer at. They weren't tame, with the exception of one bonded to a person who handfeed her through sickness. They seem like silly birds when they enjoy human company.

JOPO55

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Joanne Mccreith
Cute! The three I visited belong to a rescue I volunteer at. They weren't tame, with the exception of one bonded to a person who handfeed her through sickness. They seem like silly birds when they enjoy human company.
My 2 are really funny they both have to dip everything in thier drinking water food toys all sorts they love dried banana chips and sit dipping it before eating they both do it at the same time lol and when I say where's your ball it's like a race to see who can get it first they do make me laugh I love them so much they both seem to have thier own personality Dixie is far more laid back than Deano he's a little more timid when out of cage but getting better xx