• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

RFM's and YCM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Sorry! I have not logged in in several days. I NEED to WRITE down a list of RFM videos to make. Okay...you guys make a list & I'll print it out tomorrow at work! :lol: I have been super into taking videos lately.

& yes I agree that RFM & Patagonian conures sound very similar...patties are just more CONSTANT with their calls :rolleyes: She hasn't been too bad this holiday weekend though.

If I forget, someone PM me with a reminder to take videos...I want to get one of her flying anyhow. I've been meaning to do that. Right now I must scurry off to bed! :p

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
Sorry! I have not logged in in several days. I NEED to WRITE down a list of RFM videos to make. Okay...you guys make a list & I'll print it out tomorrow at work! :lol: I have been super into taking videos lately.

If I forget, someone PM me with a reminder to take videos...I want to get one of her flying anyhow. I've been meaning to do that.
The video I'm most interested in seeing is one of hovering flight. Something that demonstrates a long duration hovering. Usually the videos I have seen in the past don't show this very well.

Big Blues

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
The video I'm most interested in seeing is one of hovering flight. Something that demonstrates a long duration hovering. Usually the videos I have seen in the past don't show this very well.
I do wish I was able to get one the other night when Zetta was hovering waiting for my shoulder but decided the competition was too great and returned to her perch. I have to play with my new camera, but I will try to get a good one too.

bluethroatedluv

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kevin
I own a GW, BTM and RFM. I would rather hear my GW do the jungle scream then my RFM. The RFM is more high pitch and just goes through me like nails on a chalk board. The RFM does not scream often. Look out when things get started. This is my opinion.

TITANIS

I own a GW, BTM and RFM. I would rather hear my GW do the jungle scream then my RFM. The RFM is more high pitch and just goes through me like nails on a chalk board. The RFM does not scream often. Look out when things get started. This is my opinion.
BTL, out of your three macaws, which would you say is the noisiest? Not loudest, but the bird that makes the most overall racket.

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
I tried to get a video of Chloe's hover last night but the lighting SUCKED! I hate this time of year because it is dark by the time I leave work :mad:

I'll get one during the day this weekend! :dance5:

TITANIS

I tried to get a video of Chloe's hover last night but the lighting SUCKED! I hate this time of year because it is dark by the time I leave work :mad:

I'll get one during the day this weekend! :dance5:
No need to go out of your way, Missi. If it's too much difficulty, I'm sure some of the other RFM owners will one day get a video of it or someone will post one on YT. There are tons of videos being uploaded all the time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.