• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Reviews for this cage? Does anyone else have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaBirdMom

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Janet
I'm thinking of purchasing this cage in white for my kitchen area. Does anyone have a review for it? My main question is does the front of the taller side open and come down like a 'porch'? or is it just the top? Can someone post photos of theirs if you have one? I want to see how wide the doors really are.
Thanks!

PC-4226D - Small Split Level House Bird Cage with Divider A&E Cage Co.

ellimaye

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ellie
I don't have it but I LOVE how they classify it as a SMALL cage.:) People need to realize that to a bird it is small. Most places would say "Large or Huge". They also have free shipping so that's a plus!:highfive:

The top of the tall side could be an issue if it isn't secured properly. I have read stories where they have colapsed on birds while they were on the perch. Most people cable tie the top shut.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I like that one too - someone was looking at a similar one that only had one door

this one has 2 doors and that is a big plus!

BamaBirdMom

Real Name
Janet
I like the divider too. We don't keep the birds in the kitchen permanently, but when I'm in there I usually have a couple of them out when it's safe...no pots or pans going on top of the stove. This cage would be great for them to hang out on, and I can stick them in there temporarily while I can't have my full attention on them. So it's going to be like a cage/play area that gets closed for only a few minutes at a time.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I was looking at this cage and I know someone on here has it I just cant remember who it was. I will try to find the thread I had started before Christmas about it.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
sorry I fixed it now :)

Lex123

No way! that is my DREAM cage for KeeWee! I love the playtop on one side and the dome on the other.

BamaBirdMom

Real Name
Janet
Does anyone actually have this cage? I just ordered it for my kitchen as a temporary/play cage, and I still want to know if the taller side has a front 'porch' which opens. It looks like it does from the photos, but the description doesn't mention it. I guess I'll have to wait until it's delivered to see. I got it at a great price from an AE distributor on Ebay. I'm an AE distributor as well, but their price was better than mine!

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
When I was asking about this cage I was told that yes it does open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.