• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Reputable company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelle

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Zelle
Anyone heard of website, The Baby Bird Farm? I placed an order with them about 2 weeks ago. I wasn't getting an email from them stating it was shipped so I emailed them about it. No answer. I emailed several more times with no response. I tried calling the number on their website but it was no longer in service. Now I have a dispute filed with paypal. I ordered Scenic Macaw Hand Weaning Food. All my birds love it. I thought I could save the tax, by ordering out of state. Hahahaha I learned my lesson.:(

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
I have never heard of them... I hope you get your money back! What is up with these companies stealing everyone's money! :mad:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I have not ordered from them.

But I am sorry you are not getting your product and that they are not communicating with you.:mad:

Perhaps others may have more insight.

BTW I am gonna move this to the "Market Place" so it gets more views.;)

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
The owner died several months ago. I guess I'm really surprised that the business is still open...

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
The owner died several months ago. I guess I'm really surprised that the business is still open...
maybe no one knows how to close his store? or his family just figured if nothing was done with it in a certain amount of time it would just close on its own?

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh that is so terrible :(

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Oh dear I am sorry, I hope you can get this figured out.

Jen do you know more info you can pass along??

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
Never heard of them, but if you are looking in the future to save on tax, I offer that Macaw hand weaning food. :) Scenic Hand Weaning Pellet for Macaws 2lb

I do deals with % off and free shipping, so check me out sometime. I won't let you down! :)

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
OMGoodness, that's sad.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Jen do you know more info you can pass along??
All I really know is that it was Cliff Patterson's store and he passed away several months ago. I don't really know who you would contact to find out more. I can ask on some of my Yahoo groups because I know there were a few people who were close to him. I just can't believe his store is still up...I'll see what I can find out.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
All right, the only thing I could really find out was that this kind of thing seems to happen a lot where the family doesn't realize the store is still up so it doesn't get shut down until the ISP finally wants it's money for renewal and doesn't get it. The best advice I was given is that you should have your credit card or PayPal try and cancel the payment and explain to them that the store is no longer in business and that you were charged for the product but that you obviously aren't ever going to recieve it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.