• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Reply to waterfaller1 - The Laughing Parrot

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Laughing Parrot

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Carol
I received a private message from Carole watterfaller1 and attempted to reply but find I cannot send a private message until I've had 20 posts. Hope this works! Sorry I'm new at this!!

In response to your questions:

My return policy is stated on the "Order Info" page of the website as well on the receipt which goes out with each order. It's very simple... for the safety of all birds, toys are not returnable. We will of course make exceptions in the event an item arrives damaged or the wrong item is shipped, in which case, if the item is returned it will NOT be resold.

The bird room is located on the main floor of my home. The office, workshop and storage area is located on the lower level, a separate contained area of the finished basement where no birds are permitted. All stock is kept stored in cupboards and storage containers to assure everything remains clean and dust free. Many of my own toys designs are custom made for specific orders rather than stored in mass quantities.

The stainless steel toy buckets can be found on the page titled "Foot Toys'.

Thanks again!

Carol

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thank you Carol!:hug8:
A suggestion for your website~ Put next or other page icons at the bottom of the page. I did not see there were more pages to the foot toy section, for example, until now.;)

Last edited:

The Laughing Parrot

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Carol
I SO wish I could do that but unfortunately, that's a change I'm not able to make. I use templates provided by my website service which means I'm locked in when it comes to certain aspects such as the page numbers being at the top. Although I've suggested it several times, it's not an option they can or will make available. Compared to the other services I've looked into this one is very easy to use and I like the results save for a few details like the one you've mentioned. The alternative is to choose a new service that requires me to know how to create html code -which is way beyond me! In addition, I'd have to basically start from scratch. It's taken me years to set the website up as it is and create the 60+ pages it includes. If I were to start over now... the end result might be a bit improved but I won't have time to design, make and ship the toys! It's always something!

Thank you Carol!:hug8:
A suggestion for your website~ Put next or other page icons at the bottom of the page. I did not see there were more pages to the foot toy section, for example, until now.;)

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Carol your recipes on your site look awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.