• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Remove toy or no

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
Caught Wally rubbing himself on a toy in his cage. It’s a fox, really it’s a puppy toy, that has less filler. Should I remove it? I don’t want him to keep doing it but I don’t want him to take that out on eva

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I´d let him keep it if it´s for the better for the two.

I let my Sydney keep his ¨special¨ boing after moving in with Ade (she was only young at the time), and he did keep going back to it until one day he just stopped.

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
I removed pico rope knot toy perch thing it was disgusting :depressed: over feed and well use your imagination:rofl:
But he’s moved on a cat bell ball so I would leave it if it’s washable I’ve left cat bell ball washable and easy replaced obviously if I remove stuff he just moves on next thing so I would rather it be washable

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
I´d let him keep it if it´s for the better for the two.

I let my Sydney keep his ¨special¨ boing after moving in with Ade (she was only young at the time), and he did keep going back to it until one day he just stopped.
Didn’t know if it was encouraging him or at least discouraging him from doing it to Eva.
if I remove stuff he just moves on next thing so I would rather it be washable
Yeah the toy is washable. The fox and crinkly ears and when he starts, j can hear it and I’m like stoppppp. He’s done the motions before of regurgitation but never consistently done and but yep, I saw it :meh: