• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Remembering Mr. Gold and Mr. Blank

Kamoebas

Strolling the yard
My childhood pets: Mr. gold and Mr. Blank. Mr. Gold was named that because he was a goldfish and Mr. Blank was named that because he looked like a blank canvas. There was much more fishes in the tank that i didn’t remember their names. Mr. Gold and Mr. Blank lived the longest. They all died from the trip from the pet store. I still miss them.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I’m sorry for your losses. Fish are special friends.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sorry for your losses.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
How long did you have them if they all died from the trip home from the store?

Kamoebas

Strolling the yard
How long did you have them if they all died from the trip home from the store?
I dont really remember, maybe a week. They looked much Different than what they were supposed to look like. They may have gotten it from the trip. Or the pet store itself. They don’t really care about the size of the tank. They just stuff all the fish in the tank.

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I dont really remember, maybe a week. They looked much Different than what they were supposed to look like. They may have gotten it from the trip. Or the pet store itself. They don’t really care about the size of the tank. They just stuff all the fish in the tank.
Bummer.
Very sad how some animals are treated at places where they are either bred or sold- not all places are the same though thankfully. If you still have your tank maybe you could get another few fish and give them a happy and comfortable life.
It really bothers me how often I see people getting rid of their fish on marketplace and other community buy swap and sell sites- they never seem to ask any questions about the kind of care they are sending them off to.

Kamoebas

Strolling the yard
Bummer.
Very sad how some animals are treated at places where they are either bred or sold- not all places are the same though thankfully. If you still have your tank maybe you could get another few fish and give them a happy and comfortable life.
It really bothers me how often I see people getting rid of their fish on marketplace and other community buy swap and sell sites- they never seem to ask any questions about the kind of care they are sending them off to.
I still have my tank, but I might forget about the fish, due to me having to take Care of the birds.

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I still have my tank, but I might forget about the fish, due to me having to take Care of the birds.
Good call! I totally understand.
It's so hard at times to say no for the better of ourselves and the animals we already have promised to care for, every time I see ferrets my heart screams for one as I really miss having them but I really cant afford the needs of any more living beings at this stage.

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
Truly sorry for the loss of Mr Gold and Mr Blank and the other fish.

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
Good call! I totally understand.
It's so hard at times to say no for the better of ourselves and the animals we already have promised to care for, every time I see ferrets my heart screams for one as I really miss having them but I really cant afford the needs of any more living beings at this stage.
I feel the same way about ferrets. Just a big no-can-do with a bird in house!

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
So sorry for your losses :sorrow: