• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rehoming sweetest blue peach faced lovebird

Chelleko

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Michelle kohanzo
I sadly need to rehome our sweet lovebird Woodstock. He is a 10 year old male lovebird with peach face and blue body. He is my son’s bird and he has left for college and he’s not getting the love and attention he needs. We are in the Chicago area, he has his cage and toys. I am asking for a $50 rehoming fee. Please let me know if you have questions, happy to answer.

Attachments

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He's beautiful. I hope he gets the right home. :)

MisfitHouse

Strolling the yard
Real Name
ToriB
Awwww, so cute. ❤

mrstweet

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
I sadly need to rehome our sweet lovebird Woodstock. He is a 10 year old male lovebird with peach face and blue body. He is my son’s bird and he has left for college and he’s not getting the love and attention he needs. We are in the Chicago area, he has his cage and toys. I am asking for a $50 rehoming fee. Please let me know if you have questions, happy to answer.
I wonder if we could get a birdie train for him to Florida. I would take him.

Gigibirds

Awww! Too far for me :( but I would have taken him in a heartbeat!! I hope you find the perfect home for the lil guy where he can get all the attention he needs :)

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Awww he’s really cute!

Have you talked about it with your son yet? Probably not a good idea to rehome his bird if you haven’t talked about it yet. You could probably find a way to set up a foster home with someone for his bird.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I'm quite serious. I sent you a PM!
They will not be able to reply to your pm until they have at least 20 posts on the forum. Didn’t want you to think they were ignoring you.