• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rehoming please help

Kinikaleil

Checking out the neighborhood
I have a female ecclectus and a male green wing macaw. I have to move and am unable to take them with me. This breaks my heart as I have had them for almost 20 years. I need to find them a home where they will be happy with their new flock and gets plenty of love and attention.
The ecclectus was raised from and egg and is very gentle and a bit of a diva.
The macaw is a big baby and loves to play but afraid of the dark.
Location Henderson, Nevada

Attachments

Pat H

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Pat
I used to live about a mile from Henderson... did you know my friend-- Valerie Cason? from Pahrump, NV [and previously N Las Vegas?]... I miss her deeply... Wonder what happened to her birds when she passed away about 8 yr ago?

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Hello,

It may help to say if you prefer to home them separately or together.

Kinikaleil

I used to live about a mile from Henderson... did you know my friend-- Valerie Cason? from Pahrump, NV [and previously N Las Vegas?]... I miss her deeply... Wonder what happened to her birds when she passed away about 8 yr ago?
I don’t believe I had ever met Valerie. :(

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Why cant you take them with you?

Kinikaleil

I have a female ecclectus and a male green wing macaw. I have to move and am unable to take them with me. This breaks my heart as I have had them for almost 20 years. I need to find them a home where they will be happy with their new flock and gets plenty of love and attention.
The ecclectus was raised from and egg and is very gentle and a bit of a diva.
The macaw is a big baby and loves to play but afraid of the dark.
They are okay to be rehomed together, but they have never gotten along and would be okay to be rehomed separately.
Location Henderson, Nevada