• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rehoming my tiel...

PacoBirb

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Macey
Sadly I am rehoming my 3 year old male cockatiel, Paco. I just entered high school and my other activities are taking up more and more of my time. I don’t want him to spend 95% of the day in his cage.

He can be sweet when he wants to be. I will be honest, he is a screamer. You have to be able to deal with his volume. I can hear him 100ft outside of my house. He whistles the Adam’s Family and the end of the Spongebob Squarepants theme song. He prefers men over women but he will get along with any person willing to get to know him. He is currently on Harrison’s pellets and he gets vegetables in the evening (if he even wants to eat them). He has always been an only bird so I do not know how he would do with other birds.

His rehoming fee is $200. If you would like his cage and other things it will be $300. I will require a virtual home check (via Skype or FaceTime). I may also quiz you on basic care and about their behavior. I will not rehome to people who are still attending school because I know from experience that it rarely works out well for the bird in that situation. I am located in western Kentucky, but will rehome to anyone who is willing to meet around 100 miles of my area.

Attachments

Last edited:

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
He's so handsome. I'm sorry for you both, too.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

budgieluv3

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bear (It's a nickname)