• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rehoming my Nanday

BrandyL

Moving in
Real Name
Brandy Lucas
This is very difficult for me to post because it means admitting to a larger issue in my life. I'm looking to rehome my Naday Conure, Pickles. We've only had him for 6 months and he's pretty young, about 1 1/2 years old. The reason is difficult and has something to do with depression, loneliness and a need to adopt animals. I'm not a hoarder, but adopting Pickles has made it clear that I have those tendencies. I'm trying to make the best choice for him and with therapy, the doctor has advised me that a bird has pushed me over the edge. He is an incredibly sweet, funny and goofy bird, but he's still a bird. I got in over my head and have tried everything to make his situation better. He's out a lot, has foraging toys, has puzzle toys and perches all over the place. It's just overwhelming for me. If anyone is looking to adopt, please get back with me. I'm outside of Atlanta Ga. IMG_7921.jpg

DesertBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
He is so pretty. I'm sorry that you have to give him away. I hope everything turns out okay for you and for Pickles.

KhanKrazy

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ashley
I am so sorry. If I were in the area I’d love to adopt him... I wish you the best. You’re a very selfless person to put your animals need above your own... a true animal lover. Best wishes friend!

Bramstedt

Moving in
Real Name
Brian
He is gorgeous. I am too just outside Atlanta. Lost my Macaw seven months or so ago. Would love to talk more. Oh my goodness! Respond back here, and if you would like to discuss, can exchange info.

mcsorleyx2

Moving in
Real Name
Robert
This is very difficult for me to post because it means admitting to a larger issue in my life. I'm looking to rehome my Naday Conure, Pickles. We've only had him for 6 months and he's pretty young, about 1 1/2 years old. The reason is difficult and has something to do with depression, loneliness and a need to adopt animals. I'm not a hoarder, but adopting Pickles has made it clear that I have those tendencies. I'm trying to make the best choice for him and with therapy, the doctor has advised me that a bird has pushed me over the edge. He is an incredibly sweet, funny and goofy bird, but he's still a bird. I got in over my head and have tried everything to make his situation better. He's out a lot, has foraging toys, has puzzle toys and perches all over the place. It's just overwhelming for me. If anyone is looking to adopt, please get back with me. I'm outside of Atlanta Ga. View attachment 370258
Did you find someone to take pickles?

tracydawn

Checking out the neighborhood
This is very difficult for me to post because it means admitting to a larger issue in my life. I'm looking to rehome my Naday Conure, Pickles. We've only had him for 6 months and he's pretty young, about 1 1/2 years old. The reason is difficult and has something to do with depression, loneliness and a need to adopt animals. I'm not a hoarder, but adopting Pickles has made it clear that I have those tendencies. I'm trying to make the best choice for him and with therapy, the doctor has advised me that a bird has pushed me over the edge. He is an incredibly sweet, funny and goofy bird, but he's still a bird. I got in over my head and have tried everything to make his situation better. He's out a lot, has foraging toys, has puzzle toys and perches all over the place. It's just overwhelming for me. If anyone is looking to adopt, please get back with me. I'm outside of Atlanta Ga. View attachment 370258
Hi there! If you're still looking for a home for PICKLES please email me, I am very interested :)
dawn7426@hotmail.com