• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Rehoming my lovebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micha

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Micha
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here and it's a sad one. My lovebird can no longer stay with me. It pains me to say that I need to rehome her.

My lovebird is amazing. She hatched on November 1st 2015. She is so active and she loves to be around people. She is a black - masked lovebird

She has an Instagram account if you want to to see more pictures: @steviethemeanie.

I live in Montreal. I am looking for a home that has a lot of birds for company. I want to make sure she is absolutely the most happy she can be...

Thank you.

Attachments

MagpieDragon

Jogging around the block
I just want to tell u how sorry I feel for u :sadhug2:
I hope u find her a good home :(

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So sorry that you need to rehome your lovebird. Hope you can find her a wonderful new home.

fidsmom

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I hope you find her a good home. I am about 2 hours away . But with 9 birds ,,I am at my limit now.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Aw, I’m so sorry you have to rehome your bird. I hope you find her a wonderful home.

Micha

Real Name
Micha
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here and it's a sad one. My lovebird can no longer stay with me. It pains me to say that I need to rehome her.

My lovebird is amazing. She hatched on November 1st 2015. She is so active and she loves to be around people. She is a black - masked lovebird

She has an Instagram account if you want to to see more pictures: @steviethemeanie.

I live in Montreal. I am looking for a home that has a lot of birds for company. I want to make sure she is absolutely the most happy she can be...

Thank you.
Stevie is two and a half years old. :(

Garet

Real Name
Garet

fidsmom

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Micha try posting on perroquet secours ,sometimes they have birds listed there to adopt,maybe you can post there to,that you want your Lovebird to find a home .

Micha

Real Name
Micha
Micha try posting on perroquet secours ,sometimes they have birds listed there to adopt,maybe you can post there to,that you want your Lovebird to find a home .
Thanks! Will do.

Garet

Real Name
Garet
Bad news about Stevie. I was speaking with Micha, and she thought she'd found her a good home. He wound up losing her not long before we were hit by an ice storm. :sad1: No luck with the local shelters, according to her.

Sylvester

Hit the Road
Bad news about Stevie. I was speaking with Micha, and she thought she'd found her a good home. He wound up losing her not long before we were hit by an ice storm. :sad1: No luck with the local shelters, according to her.
Oh my God.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's very sad.

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
I'm adopting two Conures in June 2018, but still have Chloe's, a Pineapple Yellow- sided Greencheek, cage and toys. I live in AR and would love the opportunity. My family had a Peach-faced that was VERY loved. Are you anywhere near AR or LA?

Status
Not open for further replies.