• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rehoming 3 Conures

CathyMarie

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi. I have 3 Conures. A jenday, a green cheek & a pineapple. I've had them for 4 years now. I have to move & cannot take them with me & plus I've been thinking about rehoming them for awhile now due to some health issues I've been having. The jenday & green cheek are very close & I wouldn't want to separate them but they are in separate cages but next to each other because the green cheek will attack the jenday sometimes. The pineapple is a female but I don't know the gender of the other ones. We are in New York City. I would rather someone with experience in taking care of them. Thank you.

amoloros

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Josh
Hello! I'm brand new to this forum but I live only a couple of hours north of you, in Western MA. I have 6 parrots and work in avian conservation. Have you found a home for these 3 little guys? Please lmk if you'd like to chat more, I can provide as much information as you would like and would love to learn more about you and your little guys to see if it might be a goof fit. Thanks!