• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

regurgitating

animalover

Jogging around the block
my gcc regurgitated twice, is this a bad sign? I heard that he thinks you're his mate and thats why hes doing it? but hes done it to me and my sister so its weird. hes around 5 months old, and hes really changed over 2 weeks ago, he might be going through puberty(?) but idk

elitys

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Elise
Are you sure it's regurgitation and not vomiting? I could be wrong, but 5 months seems a little young to be regurgitating hormonally.

animalover

Jogging around the block
Are you sure it's regurgitation and not vomiting? I could be wrong, but 5 months seems a little young to be regurgitating hormonally.
yeah its not vomiting, he is a bit young but he has all the symptoms of hormones, it might be a stage before puberty, no ones really sure

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
When a bird tried to regurgitate for me, I treat it like bites and ignore. If they are on me, I will put them down on the nearest bird safe surface and ignore them for a minute to let them know that I do not want to be regurgitated for.

animalover

Jogging around the block
When a bird tried to regurgitate for me, I treat it like bites and ignore. If they are on me, I will put them down on the nearest bird safe surface and ignore them for a minute to let them know that I do not want to be regurgitated for.
okay, thats good to know, ill do that, thank you!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Babies (not having hormone issues) practice regurgitation too. I dare say your baby is practicing.