• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Recieved my order from Iggysbirds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

southerninak

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Ok I should have posted this sooner but Some of the items were for my SSBuddy so I didn't post pistures? I ordered a whole bunch(in fact i think I ordered all of them) of foot toys and each one of the trees. :dance4::dance4:I planned on putting it all together to take a picture but sent off my SS gift and then the birds took over. Simon Loves the bucket of large foot toys . He didn't know how to play when he arrived and he gets so excited when he see's new toys I couldn't say no. So he's busy destroying them . I loved the toys and the price as well as the customer service. I will be placing another order very soon. I will try really hard to get pictures but they way things are here???

J*M*L

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Julie
:rofl: Haha! I just noticed your tiels names were Frik and Frak! That's hilarious!
Anyway, can't wait to see pics of the fids and their new toys!

southerninak

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
:rofl: Haha! I just noticed your tiels names were Frik and Frak! That's hilarious!
Anyway, can't wait to see pics of the fids and their new toys!
Yea , I wanted to get hubby involved so let him name the tiels. Now they actually love him and visa versa. I thought he did a good job too:D

iggysbirds

Real Name
Stephanie
I am so happy to hear your order arrived safely and before Christmas LOL! Since this was my first time shipping to Alaska I wasn't sure what to expect especially during the Christmas season. What has surprised me this season is that we shipped a huge order to one person about three hours from us priority mail (supposed to take 3 days) and it took seven days. We shipped another package clear across the US and it only took three. Shows how well they can figure shipping schedules during a busy season LOL!!

I am glad Simon is loving the foot toys, that seems to be a favorite around hear as well. Let me know how the samples not on the site went over as well! We are trying to get a bunch more foot toys added and sent samples of several of them out with Christmas orders. Now we are waiting on feedback to make sure if they are something that should be added to our regular site or just as a something "extra".

iggysbirds

Real Name
Stephanie
I love the names Frik and Frak. Reminds me of my brother naming our kittens when I was younger. We had four kittens and he named them Fritz, Blitz, Ditz and guess you can't guess what the little runts name that always had diarrhea was:eek::rofl:

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
I love the names Frik and Frak. Reminds me of my brother naming our kittens when I was younger. We had four kittens and he named them Fritz, Blitz, Ditz and guess you can't guess what the little runts name that always had diarrhea was:eek::rofl:
HaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

southerninak

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
:rofl::rofl: poor kitty :rofl::rofl:

iggysbirds

Real Name
Stephanie
Yeah but for such an awful name that little kitty was the most spoiled out of the bunch:D:rofl::rofl: (and yeah it's not a real appropriate name to write but it did rhyme with all the others:p)

Status
Not open for further replies.