• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Random Adorable Pi

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Pi is absolutely gorgeous. And then I spied what I think are some of my favorite cookies in the cookie jar (pirouettes?)….. oooo. And a whole roll of paper towels to shred!!

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Thank you.. Actually I am from their native land, saw them building nest in my garden(I was staying at the foot hills of himalaya that time)
Awe yay! They are so lovely.

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Pi is absolutely gorgeous. And then I spied what I think are some of my favorite cookies in the cookie jar (pirouettes?)….. oooo. And a whole roll of paper towels to shred!!
:swoon:

The cookies are actually my doggy's treats. They are soft and easy to rip into tiny pieces since he is a small dog.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
:swoon:

The cookies are actually my doggy's treats. They are soft and easy to rip into tiny pieces since he is a small dog.
They sure look like those pirouette cookies! My dogs are so happy to get pieces of vegetables and apple… they hover around my feet when I’m doing food for the birds.

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
They sure look like those pirouette cookies! My dogs are so happy to get pieces of vegetables and apple… they hover around my feet when I’m doing food for the birds.
Gimli loves blueberries! He also tries most fruits but is more sus of veggies.

LovieLouie

Sprinting down the street
My dogs are so happy to get pieces of vegetables and apple… they hover around my feet when I’m doing food for the birds.

my dog too!! First she gets her breakfast then she “keeps me company” while I get veggies ready for the guinea pig and bird. She loves peppers, carrots, apple, blueberries, (really any kind of berries lol ) but can not be bothered by the leafy greens. Lol!!:dog3:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
my dog too!! First she gets her breakfast then she “keeps me company” while I get veggies ready for the guinea pig and bird. She loves peppers, carrots, apple, blueberries, (really any kind of berries lol ) but can not be bothered by the leafy greens. Lol!!:dog3:
Mine will eat most greens and squash cooked… peppers not so much. They have long hair so I am sparing with things that might cause loose stool and a potential nasty butt. Aren’t they just so fun!!! Blueberries make it easier to find their little nugget poop… just look for the dark spots in the grass. I always feel like I’m hunting Easter eggs without the surprise! ( I do pick it up daily but at the end of the day )

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Mine love blueberries too. Love it when they race off with their prize to go eat it on the carpet. :cautious: I soaked some chickpeas and cooked them to have with my salads and share with the birds. Of course Emma and Riley think they’re the bomb treat!

LovieLouie

Sprinting down the street
Mine will eat most greens and squash cooked… peppers not so much. They have long hair so I am sparing with things that might cause loose stool and a potential nasty butt. Aren’t they just so fun!!! Blueberries make it easier to find their little nugget poop… just look for the dark spots in the grass. I always feel like I’m hunting Easter eggs without the surprise! ( I do pick it up daily but at the end of the day )
Lol!!!
I was surprised she liked the peppers too! She has long hair as well but is a medium sized dog so the amt. she gets doesn’t really affect anything lol!! I won’t give her any broccoli though, don’t want to find out how gassy it might make her lol!!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I don't blame him for wanting to show off his cute self. If I were that cute I would too.

Kassiani

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Such a cute little face! :swoon:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award