• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rainforest Granada flight cage reviews

IraDracona

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Zoë
Does anyone have this cage for their smaller species?
I can't find reviews for it anywhere online and would appreciate the thoughts of people who have experience with it.

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
I bought the Rainforest Madeira double flight from the same vendor (my fave), so while I don't have the cage your enquiring I can say, hand on heart, that Rainforest quality is second to none. No weld spatter, no unnecessary sharp edges, doors that actually fit, and a coating that lasts. Easy for a single person to put together too.

IraDracona

Real Name
Zoë
Thank you, that's really good to know! :)
I can't even see the doors on the images, so it's reassuring to know that the quality is good.

The double flight cage looks amazing!
Tempted to have another measure up of the available spaces and see if I could fit that in instead. Would be far more of an upgrade than an additional 10cm width and a bit more height.

derin

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Derin
yes that
Does anyone have this cage for their smaller species?
I can't find reviews for it anywhere online and would appreciate the thoughts of people who have experience with it.
that is a very good cage.

IraDracona

Real Name
Zoë
Thanks both!

Sadly I can't fit a double flight without turning the whole room into a narrow labyrinth, or making it impossible to clean the windowsill that would be behind the cage if it was turned the other way.

Got time to think about it, anyway. Was just considering a flight cage for a different species and though if I could upgrade the budgies then I could use their current flight cage for the linnie. The linnie's not even hatched yet and I have a large tabletop cage it could live in temporarily. It would probably be quite happy in there, I just want to make a bit of a jungle gym for it, so would like more space to hang things.