• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ragdoll Cross Kitten

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I'm happy to say she got along with them. My lorikeets specifically loved her!
i highly recommend keeping the cat away from your birds to avoid any tragedies.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Beautiful cat. I hope when you say "loved her" you mean loved her from a far (and not out loose together) ..........

GoDucks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
What a beautiful, beautiful, cat. Thank you for sharing photos of her.

Now is that hybrid an actually breed? Does she act more like a Siamese or a Ragdoll?

Gigibirds

Rollerblading along the road
Ooh pretty kitten! I'm glad that they 'got along' - having cats and birds around is usually scary (for the birds, or even the human!) and annoying!

GoDucks

Real Name
Jamie
Darn!- another one that got away. I was so looking forward to hearing more about that seal-point puss.

JanaJae

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jana-Jae Ah-Wang
Beautiful cat. I hope when you say "loved her" you mean loved her from a far (and not out loose together) ..........
yes, birds stayed in their cages :) by "loved her" I meant they kept trying to get to her from in the cage, they were very interested

JanaJae

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jana-Jae Ah-Wang
What a beautiful, beautiful, cat. Thank you for sharing photos of her.

Now is that hybrid an actually breed? Does she act more like a Siamese or a Ragdoll?
when my sister got her she was just advertised as a ragdoll cross, and when she was taken to the vet for vaccinations they said shes likely a ragdoll siamese cross. you can definitely see the siamese in her, she is very vocal.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
yes, birds stayed in their cages :) by "loved her" I meant they kept trying to get to her from in the cage, they were very interested
It's so nice that they're not scared of her. :) She's a pretty cat.

GoDucks

Real Name
Jamie
when my sister got her she was just advertised as a ragdoll cross, and when she was taken to the vet for vaccinations they said shes likely a ragdoll siamese cross. you can definitely see the siamese in her, she is very vocal.

Ragdolls go limp in your arms, I was wondering if she did. Oh yes, Siamese never stop talking. :)

GoDucks

Real Name
Jamie
she isnt the cuddliest kitty, but i can confirm she loves stealing your pillow and taking up most of the bed

Ragdolls never seem to me to be cuddly. I have taken a few in foster when their owners have died and they would not purr when picked up and loved on. In fact all they did was go limp in my arms. Siamese on the other hand love being the center of attention. Shasta is just a baby however and still has a long way to go in developing her personality.

JanaJae

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jana-Jae Ah-Wang
Ragdolls never seem to me to be cuddly. I have taken a few in foster when their owners have died and they would not purr when picked up and loved on. In fact all they did was go limp in my arms. Siamese on the other hand love being the center of attention. Shasta is just a baby however and still has a long way to go in developing her personality.
very true, she only just turned 1 last wednesday actually