• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

R.I.P. Gustavo

BabyBirdMa

Strolling the yard
I'm really really sorry he died, how old was he? :sad11:
:sadhug:
Only a half of a year. It still doesn’t feel real. I’ve just been on autopilot since it happened. I’m trying to stay strong for the others but they don’t understand what happened to their brother. They still call out for him and it breaks my heart. I just can’t get that horrible image of his lifeless body out of my head. It still haunts me.

WinniePooh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
None of your business :)
Only a half of a year. It still doesn’t feel real. I’ve just been on autopilot since it happened. I’m trying to stay strong for the others but they don’t understand what happened to their brother. They still call out for him and it breaks my heart. I just can’t get that horrible image of his lifeless body out of my head. It still haunts me.
Oh, I'm so sorry :sad11:
He was so young too :cry:

BabyBirdMa

Strolling the yard
Oh, I'm so sorry :sad11:
He was so young too :cry:
Way too young…This should have never happened…He had his whole life ahead of him…He was fine the night before! I just don’t understand how a young, healthy parakeet just suddenly drops dead like that…

Spearmint

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elk [He/They]
I am so sorry for your loss.
We never forget the sad feeling of losing a loved one, but the guilt that comes with the passing does ease.
I can assure you it wasn't your fault, There was no way you could have known, and it sounds like he didn't suffer at all. Rest well Gustavo :heart: :sadhug2::sorrow:

BabyBirdMa

Strolling the yard
I am so sorry for your loss.
We never forget the sad feeling of losing a loved one, but the guilt that comes with the passing does ease.
I can assure you it wasn't your fault, There was no way you could have known, and it sounds like he didn't suffer at all. Rest well Gustavo :heart: :sadhug2::sorrow:
I just hope he knew how loved he was and I hope I was able to give him the best life a parakeet could ask for. He wasn’t just a pet, he was my son.

Nnbal

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
I am so sorry for your loss :sorrow: