• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Quite.... is it serious??

logicullos

Meeting neighbors
Hi everyone!
First of all I'm new here :cantwait:. Anyways, so i noticed that my 30 days old ( or a few days older) baby conure became a little too quite, she chirps quitely and in a different way than she she used to, its a little bit crusty of some kind. She still is as playfull, curious and movey as ever but she's a little quite. so is this normal?? :blink:

budgiezila

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Max
Hi everyone!
First of all I'm new here :cantwait:. Anyways, so i noticed that my 30 days old ( or a few days older) baby conure became a little too quite, she chirps quitely and in a different way than she she used to, its a little bit crusty of some kind. She still is as playfull, curious and movey as ever but she's a little quite. so is this normal?? :blink:
Is she throwing up?

Khizz

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

logicullos

Meeting neighbors
How long has she been quiet for? She could just be having an off day
Hi! Her voice got a little higher in pitch and she doesn't really scream anymore but i saw some vids online of other conures with the same tone so i think it's fine but idk

logicullos

Meeting neighbors
Welcome to the avenue!

What did you mean by this? What is crusty exactly?
Hmm i don't really know how to explain it but it's a lil different from what her voice sounded like when she was 24 or 25 days old.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
i don't really know how to explain it but it's a lil different from what her voice sounded like when she was 24 or 25 days old.
It is normal for all living beings vocal sounds to change as they age.... we humans do not sound like we did at 6 months old, nor 6 years old.
Plus birds like to try imitate what they hear, then they will practice that until they can do it.

logicullos

Meeting neighbors
It is normal for all living beings vocal sounds to change as they age.... we humans do not sound like we did at 6 months old, nor 6 years old.
Plus birds like to try imitate what they hear, then they will practice that until they can do it.
She probably heard the birds outside the window lol cos she kinda sounds like them.