• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Quick pic of Buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braekedaun

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Matt
Thought i'd throw up a quick pic of buddy going after an almond in his ball! If he cant get if quickly, he gets mad and growls and throws it aways! :rofl:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
he is gorgeous thanks for sharing

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Buddy is not one for patience I see. LOL

He is very handsome however :)

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
He is so cute...so he growls? My CAG growls, I thought it was a grey thing, but obviously not! lol

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
He looks like loads of fun!!

..i love his candy corn beak! hehe

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I love the ekkie growl. It's supposed to be intimidating but it always makes me laugh.
I love Howard's feathers at that angle. He is truly beautiful!

Braekedaun

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Matt
yes, he growls fairly often. I've never heard a greys growl before,but I've heard about them.

Kristy, patience is NOT his thing. If he wants ON you, but you're not quite ready yet (aka - puttin a toy in the cage, adjusting a perch, etc...) he will leap on whatever part is close to being exposed, and if he cant land right on you, he'll use his talons and the tip of his beak to claw his way up on an arm. He has this little 2 footed HOP that he can travel probably a foot or more with his wings shut, but when he lands on an arm, his claws really dig in! He did that the other day, so now I have about 4 large scratches from the inside inside of my elbow to the outside inside (know what I mean?). He just wont take no for an answer. Once he starts to claw his way to you, you might as well let him get there and put something good in his food bowl, cuz he's STUCK ON YOU! When I put him down, he growls at me. :laughing12:

If I dont pick him up after talking with him at his cage, and I walk away, he growls at me.

He growls when we take his empty food dish out, and he does it when we walk away after giving him his food dish! :D(I guess he wants us to watch him eat!)

If he wants a brazil nut that I"ve got in my hand, and I give Aussie one, and then give him some dried fruit, he'll growl and throw the food. :rofl:

If he doesnt get his way, he lets you know!

He always makes me snicker too! "ERRrrrrrrrrr!!" :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.