• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Quarantine?

DoubleTake

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Us in quarantine, not really... Just another day in the life of Loki nothing has changed for this brat. Got most of her pins on her head this morning but there are still a few in there. She's been kind of a butt lately, a lot more active, playing and shredding. Every day I tell her no eggs.

Polish_20200426_102353587.jpg 20200426_101256.jpg
20200426_101215.jpg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:cantsee: I´m sure Loki changes colour :lol: She always looks a little different, though she is easily spotted through her addiction to scritches :hilarious:

Miss Annamarie

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
SO SWEET

Hermesbird

Real Name
Cat
she so pretty what kind of bird is she?

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
BLUE

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Also, the pins on the top of their head are so difficult, they're so tiny! My nails are always short, too, so makes it even more difficult. I got a few of Aoife's just now, though, although she squeaked at me.

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Although in all fairness turquoise means that the green pigment psittacin is present right? It's not a true blue, so of course it shows greenish in places. You can really see it in Aoife, too. She and Emrys both have it while Caspar is true blue.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Although in all fairness turquoise means that the green pigment psittacin is present right? It's not a true blue, so of course it shows greenish in places.
Correct :)

Although.... Look at Aldora... Tell me where you see the green poke through? She´s as blue as a parblue can get.

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Also, the pins on the top of their head are so difficult, they're so tiny! My nails are always short, too, so makes it even more difficult. I got a few of Aoife's just now, though, although she squeaked at me.
Yeah it's hard my nails are also always short. Loki squeaks too but comes back for more like in that video. She takes baths and it helps be she doesn't get the back of her head so today I took her to the shower with the boys and got her head wet, she didn't like that at all.