• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Quality Cage, Great Price

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne

Dorcas George

Rollerblading along the road
Hope it works out for you. Here are some reviews.

Cage just arrived. Wow, it’s big. I measured at home, and I looked at dimensions, of course, so shouldn’t have been surprised at how tall it is. One of the casters is missing a piece, but I think we can find a part at local store. In reviews, people complained about poor instructions. We received none at all! We found it quite hard to put together, and at one point there were three of us working on it. We had to stop and do something else, so not quite done but it is going to be very nice when done, I think. Packer and Frost might not know what to do with all the space! I’ll take a picture at some point.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Sorry about the assembly and no directions. So many things come without instructions now days.

You will have fun doing interior decorating. Please post a photo when its finished.

Dorcas George

Rollerblading along the road
Sorry about the assembly and no directions. So many things come without instructions now days.

You will have fun doing interior decorating. Please post a photo when its finished.
I will. I’m heading out of town to be with my son after a surgery, and I’m hoping to finish cage before I go and get birds inside but that probably isn’t likely. We will see. I’m going to need more perches! LOL

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Those long rope perches can be twisted and curled around the cage and the boing ones too. Hope you son is ok.