• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Quakers eating veggies- photo dump

WillowQ

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Heather Gerbyshak
I don’t have “Quakers eating veggies” but I do have “Quaker eating fruit”.
E327BC2A-3263-40B8-B830-75BEB8DD8C3E.jpeg
my guys also have been getting berries as there’s a sale on at my local grocery store. So I bought a bunch of pints and froze them away and they share an enormous blackberry or they each get a raspberry or blueberry.

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
I don’t have “Quakers eating veggies” but I do have “Quaker eating fruit”.
View attachment 423275
my guys also have been getting berries as there’s a sale on at my local grocery store. So I bought a bunch of pints and froze them away and they share an enormous blackberry or they each get a raspberry or blueberry.
Looks like a plum? Mine do love plums!

WillowQ

Real Name
Heather Gerbyshak
I think it’s a nectarine. But he really liked it.
Here I offered Jasper a nasturtium blossom. Willow likes those but Jasper just didn’t get it.
2DA37138-0A64-4C3E-AD1C-78A531B0BCD2.jpeg
Jasper’s eye color is a demonic mix of red and yellow. When you can see thrm up close it almost swirls, like descriptions of dragon eyes. But as I learn what upsets Jasper (lots of things), Jasper becomes sweeter and more manageable. Jasper is just freaked out by a lot of different things.

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
I think it’s a nectarine. But he really liked it.
Here I offered Jasper a nasturtium blossom. Willow likes those but Jasper just didn’t get it.
View attachment 423316
Jasper’s eye color is a demonic mix of red and yellow. When you can see thrm up close it almost swirls, like descriptions of dragon eyes. But as I learn what upsets Jasper (lots of things), Jasper becomes sweeter and more manageable. Jasper is just freaked out by a lot of different things.
Jasper looks so gorgeous! I love his eye colors!!!
I've wanted to offer flower a to mine! And feel silly with all the hibiscus I grow, that I haven't!

WillowQ

Real Name
Heather Gerbyshak
I wish I could get a closeup of jaspers eye because the color is so amazing. But he doesn’t much like being photographed.