• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Quaker roll call!

Sheena

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Sheena
I will post an update once I get my baby and find out if I am getting a boy or girl. I am naming the baby Yoshi either way. I came up with the name before finding this forum, but appearently my baby won't be the only Quaker named Yoshi.
Yoshi is a boy according to the DNA test. So I looks like I will be waiting for a blue female Quaker.

image-1.jpg
Feathers are coming along quickly.

AzaleaMist

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy
Looks like I only posted Bella before she was named so I am adding Piper.

on my phone

Quakers, Cockatiels & a Greenie

KeroRocks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sonia
Here's my girl Dori. She's a very light blue. 2 years old, I just got her two weeks ago. She's the sweetest bird and the only bird who's never nipped me! LOL

IMG_0773.JPG

DWRVT

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Debbie
Delilah - my almost 2 year old pallid blue girl (as pictured in my profile pic).

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Just a note of thanks for this thread. What cuties all if you have

Last edited:

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
:joyful: and darling he is!!! what a character.:xflove:...
I was SO tempted on Sunday!:D!..I went to get E.his nutriberries and some new toys at my friend's bird store..& who was the new addition....this stunning baby quaker..:heart:...luckily he's not fully weened yet...or ELSE:cautious:...I'm hoping he's still around on my next run...or not!:confused:!..my youngest daughter didnt wanna leave....:sneaky:

fidsmom

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I hope you decide to get the Quaker Lupe, they are such , loving comical clowns, Here is a picture, of my youngest 1 IMG_1163.JPG He is 18 days old now. :)

Yelly

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Danielle Ryan
My two baby’s just got DNA results back Buddy green is a boy and Skylar is a girl!! She looks blue and sometimes grey. No idea what colour she officially is. Skylar is almost 1 and Buddy is 2.

Attachments